Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Give your head a shake man!!! Either you wanted her to enjoy it or you wanted to hurt her. Which one is it??? I think you have an ego problem and self estime issues where you think that you arnt big enough.... which is most likely the case. At any point did she ask you "is it in yet?"

"I was really disappointed because I thought she wasn't going to be able to take it."

"I might bring this up with her and potentially break up with her if she lied about it being her first time."

These two statements make you a dickhead.

Your upset because she didn't tell you your cock was so big it tore her and since your so insecure about yourself you would break up with her in the possibility she MIGHT have lied.

Let me rephrase that Your an insecure dickhead who does not deserve a woman who will trust you enough to do anal.

Then you shouldn't be with her. You have nothing to gain from stressing about her past. It is HER past... not yours and it has nothing to do with you. Just be with her and enjoy every moment you have with her. If you can not get passed her "potential" ex's then you need to leave her. But you have to leave her because your all messed up from what you have generated in your head and not because she didn't asked you to stop. The problem lies with you 100% and NOT with her.

All of the above....

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait, you're disappointed that you didn't hurt her? That's fucked up, man. :confused:
Yeah it is. But if you check his post history it is sadly par for the course:rolleyes:
You're disappointed she didn't ask you to stop? So her writhing in pain would have made it a more pleasurable experience for you? Pretty backwards. I hope you break up with her so she find someone who worships her for her anal skills.
She might at that anyways. Goodness knows if she ever found out about his complaint she damn well should...
"I was really disappointed because I thought she wasn't going to be able to take it."

"I might bring this up with her and potentially break up with her if she lied about it being her first time."

These two statements make you a dickhead.

Your upset because she didn't tell you your cock was so big it tore her and since your so insecure about yourself you would break up with her in the possibility she MIGHT have lied.

Let me rephrase that Your an insecure dickhead who does not deserve a woman who will trust you enough to do anal.
He does appear to be so. Pretty sad really.
I'm sorry if you think we're being harsh with you, man- but this site is about helping people with their sexual hang ups, helping people push their sexual horizons, etc. Guess what dude- we're trying to help you out with a sexual hang up.
He most likely won't listen. He hasn't in the past.

However in the sipit of support I will offer this:

My first time being anally penetrated was wonderful. Granted it was with a dildo and I was in control but all I felt was super good. And it was an 8x6 inch fake dick! The first time i received from a dude he pushed in too fast and it hurt bad. He was a virgin. The first time I did it with an experienced top? Wonderful again.

So maybe you should be thinking "damn I have some mad skills! She enjoyed it and wasn't on pain!" instead of looking for problems that are not issues to begin with.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to defend the OP in the sense that when a girl is in pain due to the size of a guy, it gives you a sense of security and a feeling of adequacy. If the girl isn't doesn't show any signs of pain, discomfort, soreness, etc, it seems be a clear indication she can handle more which does leave certain guys insecure. Doesn't mean he is a dickhead or a bad person, just means he is worried that he might not be enough. I'd only view him negatively if he continued to fuck his partner and was getting off at her expense even with her pleas of being in pain. Or at least that's my interpretation.

To the op, I wouldn't worry about it too much though. Being able to do anal gives you a new area for sexual exploration. Feel lucky that you are able to do it and your girl is open to it.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm going to defend the OP in the sense that when a girl is in pain due to the size of a guy, it gives you a sense of security and a feeling of adequacy. If the girl isn't doesn't show any signs of pain, discomfort, soreness, etc, it seems be a clear indication she can handle more which does leave certain guys insecure. Doesn't mean he is a dickhead or a bad person, just means he is worried that he might not be enough. I'd only view him negatively if he continued to fuck his partner and was getting off at her expense even with her pleas of being in pain. Or at least that's my interpretation.

To the op, I wouldn't worry about it too much though. Being able to do anal gives you a new area for sexual exploration. Feel lucky that you are able to do it and your girl is open to it.

Did you actually read his post....He is thinking about leaving her because HE thinks she lied to him.

So if I understand your post right, Discomfort=adequecy(sp?)...Too many dicks thinking with their dicks.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you actually read his post....He is thinking about leaving her because HE thinks she lied to him.

So if I understand your post right, Discomfort=adequecy(sp?)...Too many dicks thinking with their dicks.

Uh, did you actually read his post? He said he might break up with her if she lied to him. Not because he might think she lied to him.

Quoted directly from his post since you missed it the first time- "potentially break up with her if she lied"

And yeah, I think a girl showing discomfort due to size is an indication of adequacy. It would tell me that I am enough, probably more than enough. But feel free to call me a dick again if that makes you feel better.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And yeah, I think a girl showing discomfort due to size is an indication of adequacy. It would tell me that I am enough, probably more than enough. But feel free to call me a dick again if that makes you feel better.[/QUOTE]

I cannot believe people actually think like this, You probably drag your woman around by her hair right.

thatguywithglasses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wish I had a girlfriend and yet this is the CRAP I hear about with people with girlfriends... You don't deserve a girlfriend or a boyfriend. You deserve no one but your self and you insecure ego. Do us and her a favour break up with her and seculde yourself from society cause if I ever find you I'll rip your balls out and shovem in your mouth.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish I had a girlfriend and yet this is the CRAP I hear about with people with girlfriends... You don't deserve a girlfriend or a boyfriend. You deserve no one but your self and you insecure ego. Do us and her a favour break up with her and seculde yourself from society cause if I ever find you I'll rip your balls out and shovem in your mouth.

Now this guy is a real man! Tell it, dude! He just got me all excited!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cannot believe people actually think like this, You probably drag your woman around by her hair right.

Yes, because I think a woman's discomfort during intercourse is an indication of a man's penis size being adequate for her, that somehow means I drag women by their hair. Great logic.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And by the way! Some people have a higher threshold for pain. Just because you may think she should have been screaming bloody murder, doesn't mean she's some lying slut. That's fucking ridiculous! Have you ever thought about what women go through? You stick your dick in a pussy and it feels amazing, smooth and tight. Meanwhile, YOU'RE STRETCHING HER OUT! That's not exactly comfortable, and it's a feeling that she's used to. The first time I was ever fucked didn't hurt me- it's all breathing and relaxation. And instead of getting pissy and insecure and thinking that she lied to you- HELL, EVEN IF SHE DID LIE, you should feel privileged, because she didn't have to let you fuck her there.

For fucks sake! Women are built to give birth, you'd be amazed at what they can handle! So yes, please break up with her, she needs a real man anyway. And for all we know, your dick could be the size of an enema tube.

What a dick.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, because I think a woman's discomfort during intercourse is an indication of a man's penis size being adequate for her, that somehow means I drag women by their hair. Great logic.

You can have the smallest dick on the planet and still satisfy. You don't need to hurt someone to fufill your need to feel adequate.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can have the smallest dick on the planet and still satisfy. You don't need to hurt someone to fufill your need to feel adequate.

Says the guy with the "Hell yes SIZE MATTERS" signature.

And I think your second sentence is quite an overstatement concerning our discussion. Causing someone momentary pain for like a second or two is a much more accurate way of describing an example for the position I've supported. The way you put it's like I'm out to injure people which obviously isn't the case.

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Says the guy with the "Hell yes SIZE MATTERS" signature.

And I think your second sentence is quite an overstatement concerning our discussion. Causing someone momentary pain for like a second or two is a much more accurate way of describing an example for the position I've supported. The way you put it's like I'm out to injure people which obviously isn't the case.

You agreed with the OP that pain makes you feel adequate as a man. You are the one that painted yourself in that light.

As far as my signature goes, I am a size queen yes.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You agreed with the OP that pain makes you feel adequate as a man. You are the one that painted yourself in that light.

As far as my signature goes, I am a size queen yes.

Yeah, I did. And nothing in my last post disagreed with that position. But I believe there is a difference between causing pain and actually hurting someone. In the case of the OP, if his partner is experiencing pain, he could stop at her request or if he didn't feel comfortable going through with the act. She wouldn't be hurt or injured.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you have KTF40 and Doodie on ignore....
this whole thread makes LPSG dudes look awesome.

:smile:
carry on boys!

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can always count on mickey lee to follow me around and make her snarky comments...

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KTF40 Makes me want to pounce on some poor guy and fuck him until he bleeds so I can feel like a masculine, chest pounding ego maniac.

If he begs me to stop I will think about if for half a second then pound him harder until I get mine. That is a true man.

Status
Not open for further replies.