Had first gay experience in a while

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My g/f and I were making out with a guy and girl tonight.
Girls started it but started doing double bjs and cocks were touching.
Then we went into double penetrations, etc.

Ended up rubbing my cock against his before both jizzing all over his girl

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Erm... Not to sound closed minded at all... But how can two guys who have just DP'd a girl only moments ago experience anything REMOTELY gay..?

Ok, so you two rubbed your cocks together till you 'jizzed'... But they still probably had lady juice on them..!

*Searches high and low for 'the gay'... Fails miserably*...

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Erm... Not to sound closed minded at all... But how can two guys who have just DP'd a girl only moments ago experience anything REMOTELY gay..?

Ok, so you two rubbed your cocks together till you 'jizzed'... But they still probably had lady juice on them..!

*Searches high and low for 'the gay'... Fails miserably*...

How about "bi" or "bi-curious"?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First gay experience "In a while" Title fail too. In a while would mean you've done it before, and it wouldn't be your first.

Didn't sound really gay to me, just like you had fun is all.
If it was a gay experience, there would have been no women, or they wouldn't have participated other than being voyers.

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about "bi" or "bi-curious"?

Im not saying there wasn't homosexualised behaviour... Just that surely for anything to have a gay aspect; it has to in some way exclude the opposite gender..?

I would also say that to add Bisexuality or Bi-curiosity into the realm of Gay is a bit strange isn't it..? I mean, surely aren't they both in at least in SOME ways incompatable choices..?

(Just wanted to add, no malise here. Just trying to rationalise. I concider myself to be rather Bi)

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First gay experience "In a while" Title fail too. In a while would mean you've done it before, and it wouldn't be your first.

Didn't sound really gay to me, just like you had fun is all.
If it was a gay experience, there would have been no women, or they wouldn't have participated other than being voyers.

These are my thoughts as well.

And if it were an actual "gay experience", there should have been some act of sex between only you and the guy (oral or anal). There wasn't. Swords touching after doing things with your respective girls does not count as "gay". It does sound like you had a good ol' time though! :wink:

LUM_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why even question how to label this other than a fun time had by all? If he feels that his activity bordered on gay, that's his perception and all's good.

Don't worry, be happy :smile:

Surely it is worrying..? That an individual can only see things in terms of Gay and Str8 means that we still have very segregated ideas of sexual expression... Its segregation of sexuality IMO that leads to the 'war' between people who feel they have to put themselves on only one side of a spectrum that doesn't genuinly exists...