Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok. I decided not to talk about my first time on LPSG, however my plans changed after having it…

It was… kinda disappointing. It wasn’t bad, but not really much better than masturbation… we didn’t do anal, we did oral and like nipple sucking.

I do have to say, getting a blow job was kinda ok, had its moments, but the way people described it, I thought it’d be like amazing…. I was positively surprised of nipple sucking, but still it wasn’t that big of a deal. And then when we switched roles and I was the one sucking and it was even worse. God, I heard that cock tastes “salty”, but that was far more salty than I’ve expected…

I repeat, it wasn’t horrible, but I didn’t really like it and I don’t see the whole fuzz about sex now… and neither does my friend with whom I did it. We don’t know what the problem is…. Are we just straight-er than we thought we were? Is it the fact it was our first time? Should we have tried anal sex too? Or did we just have too big expectations?

I used to act all ok with it and happy, but now I do get a bit worried…. Please help me.

D_gankle

Just Browsing
Media
Sex without intimacy pretty much is all about the motion without the emotion. I have had sex with both sexes and the all amount to the same with out the connection.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, you know, sex is not all it is cracked up to be. Orgasms are orgasms right? I mean sometimes it is amazing and sometimes it is just ejaculation, but the difference is like one order of magnitude, not ten. And sometimes having sex with yourself is amazing. Don't denigrate masturbation.

It's just one of those things some people will go to the ends of the earth to bed a particular person. For some people it is all about the build up or the chase I'm supposing. I've never been wired that way. It sounds like you aren't either.

Isn't it nice though to have had that moment of frank intimacy with your friend and still be friends? When I was your age I didn't know anyone with whom I could share that luxury. That's something good, isn't it?

lucky777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
try to do it with someone else for experiment someone who is more experienced at this, but this is just a suggestion okey ask your partner first if thats okey with him

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't worry over it. If you didn't enjoy it you didn't enjoy it. Ill back what every-one else has said before though. Good sex depends on chemistry mostly.

It also sounded like you went into it with the expectation of "Hey evey-one says this is fucking fantastic perhaps we should give it a go" which is probably not the best way to approach it. If your going to experiment do so because you have an actual desire to do so not because "every-one says its great"

Not only that but experience does help.

With regards to sucking cock... the pleasure in sucking cock is knowing that your giving pleasure.... I've never found cock to be particularly salty...... If you really want to enjoy giving head then try approaching it with the attitude of "I really wanna get my mate hard i wanna hear him moan i wanna see his eyes roll back into his head and i wanna know that i'm the one giving him that much pleasure"

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With regards to sucking cock... the pleasure in sucking cock is knowing that your giving pleasure.... I've never found cock to be particularly salty...... If you really want to enjoy giving head then try approaching it with the attitude of "I really wanna get my mate hard i wanna hear him moan i wanna see his eyes roll back into his head and i wanna know that i'm the one giving him that much pleasure"
Yep. That pretty much sums it up.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Maybe you're not as gay as you think. Maybe it was the wrong person. Maybe you just don't like sex without intimacy. Just masturbate for now.

I've always preferred masturbation. Rarely have I had sex.

Be who you are, not what others want you to be. If that means no sex, no sex. Be true to yourself. You can't be happy being pressured into things you don't want to do.:smile:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok. I decided not to talk about my first time on LPSG, however my plans changed after having it…

It was… kinda disappointing. It wasn’t bad, but not really much better than masturbation… we didn’t do anal, we did oral and like nipple sucking.

I do have to say, getting a blow job was kinda ok, had its moments, but the way people described it, I thought it’d be like amazing…. I was positively surprised of nipple sucking, but still it wasn’t that big of a deal. And then when we switched roles and I was the one sucking and it was even worse. God, I heard that cock tastes “salty”, but that was far more salty than I’ve expected…

I repeat, it wasn’t horrible, but I didn’t really like it and I don’t see the whole fuzz about sex now… and neither does my friend with whom I did it. We don’t know what the problem is…. Are we just straight-er than we thought we were? Is it the fact it was our first time? Should we have tried anal sex too? Or did we just have too big expectations?

I used to act all ok with it and happy, but now I do get a bit worried…. Please help me.

Are you really attracted to him? If I am with a guy that I am really attracted to it is awesome. If it is a guy that I am not all that into it is just so so. LOL

I am not that much into suckign or being sucked love hugging, kissing, and holding the guy I am with. For me that is the hottest part.

Dowe

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe this whole forum leans gay, but wtf does this topic have to do with the "Sex With A Large Penis"?

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The first couple of times I had sex with men or women it was much like you discribed, it wasnt until I felt comfortable doing it and had some chemistry that things got interesting. Shutting off the right side of the brain was a big part of wonton abaondon.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had about the same first impression of sex. It can definitely be the person you are with, but it can also be overblown expectations. Like somehow it is going to be mind-meltingly better than masturbation.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
At the risk of sounding like the memory of your thoughts before this disappointing session you had, I would hazard the guess that things would have been different had the person you "did it" with been a long time friend with whom you had truly bonded as more than just a friend.

I was only fifteen when I bonded in friendship/love with the new guy in town. The sex when it happened seemed so natural and so right. It was, I have always believed, because it confirmed the bond between us and strengthened that bond. That relationship lasted through high school; and, though we have never had sex together since, I treasure the memory of our time together. I loved him then and I love him still. We have both been very happily married men I don't see him often, but. when we do meet that "old feeling" is still there.