had my first large girl last nite

B_Edward Yawn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, it was an experience for the ages. She is 1.80m tall (5'11"), has bigger feet than me and a huge vagina. It felt like I was having intercourse with a soup can. In fact, my tiny 6 inch penis got lost in her vagina, so I had to put my head in and look for it with a flashlight.

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"so I had to put my head in and look for it with a flashlight."

lmao. That sounds very sexy, though! I have a foot fetish, so I love women with big feet. I need to find some tall women with big feet myself lol

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, it was an experience for the ages. She is 1.80m tall (5'11"), has bigger feet than me and a huge vagina. It felt like I was having intercourse with a soup can. In fact, my tiny 6 inch penis got lost in her vagina, so I had to put my head in and look for it with a flashlight.

Dating Naomi CAMPBELL? Hehehe. :smile: Or, Peggy LIPTON. :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure where you are coming from EY. I answererd your plea for erection help assuming you were a for real huge hung man! Which are you... 9 inches or 6 inches, or does it depend on whether you are measuring it hard one time and soft the next? If you are fucking this big pussy, you must not actually be having a lot of difficulty getting erections!

Reactions: Allan S.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
""while i was in there, I ran into a guy who was looking for something. I said come on lets walk the hell out of here. he said, help me find my keys and we'll drive out in my car!!!

I dated a 5' 10" strawberry blond gal, whose pussy was like falling into a hole, plus she was super wet. but when she got going and turned on her puss would clamp on to my cock, and we would climax together. she told me she had had much bigger cocks than mine, but she liked mine, they way I moved it, and what it was attached to.......me. she could really give good head, too. she would suck me back to full hard, get on and ride me. she would do this 4-5 times a night, and start my day with blow job. By the next morning, my cock was swelled up and fat, and my balls had shrunk to nothing, no juice left. the amazing thing was she was engaged to a guy studying to be a minister, and they did get married. weird.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Troll.