had my first small girl last nite :D

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by GTS, Oct 14, 2007.

1. GTS

GTS New Member

I was in my pad last night just about to head to bed at 1am when i started getting a series of drunken texts from a young girl i know, she had just turned 18 that day and was out celebrating in the city. She had got into a club but most of her mates had been id'd and refused entry so she ended up missing her ride home or so she said.

She asked if she could crash at mine and i said i guessed so but i had work the next morning so she would need to get up early. I didnt think much of it because im quite a well behaved dude and was happy to crash on the sofa and let her lie out in my bed after a good night. So i hear the bell ring and i go to the door and shes dressed in this tiny little tartan skirt, black boots with metal spike heels and a tiny black top that shows her boobs off. I was kind of taken aback in my sleepy state and i think i mumbled something along the lines of "ummpph" lol.

Anyway after staying up for a bit i showed her to my room and she asked me to stay in the bed with her. I said ok but put a jumper and pjs on and got in. I turned the light out and as soon as it was out she was nudging her ass into me. One thing led to another and before you know it this girl is on top of me yanking my top and bottoms off. I got lost in the moment and as we were kissing i started rubbing her crotch and could feel the heat coming from her pussy. I played with her clit until she was soaking wet and then i eased a finger in. Only then did it occur to me that every other girl ive fucked has been 5ft 8 or taller and although ive never complained about the sex ive never been overly impressed with their "tightness". This girl however was a bout 5ft 1 and could barely take more than one finger inside her and even yelped when i put in two!
    When it finally came down to sex i just could not seem to get it inside her properly mainly to my dick squishing up like a balloon animal every time i tried to push inside! After some furious frantic finger fucking she was coming everywhere and literally gushing all over my nice clean bedsheets lol.

I rolled her into the doggy position and for a second she hesitated and said "thats what sluts do..." i just deadpanned with a "umm no they dont"
    and she smiled and arched her ass into the air. I got the head in after a little bit of play but it wasnt until i got mid shaft inside her i truly felt what a properly "tight" pussy felt like! My god it was awesome! It must feel the same for a girl getting her first properly big dick! She shouted a little as i put more inside and then pulled me out and said i had to wait a minute. She took a few breaths and lt me enter fully as she sucked through her teeth. Once i was in i made sure i pulled her tight as right into me so i was ball deep! She soon went from wedding ring tight to super wet and i could feel her legs shaking as i pushed in and out. Watching her pussy gripping my cock as i fucked her I only managed about 20-30 hard strokes before i had to pull out and cum all over her ass!! It was ridiculously intense and although im nothing special in size department she certainly seemed to think i was and it made me fell like superman :D

I dropped her off this morning and just before she got out the car she said "im a bit sore today is that normal?" i just laughed and said id see her soon!

I am now also a size queen! Small girls rule lmao

2. Daddy Lucas

Gold Member

Albums:
    WOW!!! You should send that to Hustler for publication!

3. snax

snax Member

Yeah that's the fun part about big cock sex with a tight girl in the doggy style position, watching her pussy extend out on the out stroke. Also, when putting her legs together with mine on the outside, it makes my dick look huge plunging into her tiny behind.

I still prefer taller and curvier girls because I can slam fuck them without hurting them as easily. Altho with the last petite woman I was with, she wanted to have her cervix poked. She in particular liked to feel dominated by a huge dick, like she believed my big dick gave me an extra level of dominant power. So that little girl definitely ruled.

4. GTS

GTS New Member

i just got off msn and shes asking when we can next hook up to fuck!
    picture a guy at work having a total beavis and butthead excited moment! thats me ;)

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

good for you!!!! I dated and fucked a gal who up until I came along, had only been with one guy, her bf from high school. thr first time we screwed, she gasped a little when i dropped my pants, and said that is not going to fit. I thought yeah, right. she said I was twice as big as her old bf. during foreplay I could tell she was small, but thought she is just clenching her puss. Wrong! it took a good 5 minutes to get mid way into her. I pulled out a couple of times, because my cock felt like it was getting smashed. I finally got it in, and she climaxed several times. We dated for 4 months and each time we fucked, it took a while to get it in. She later ran into me in a bar and said I had ruined her. apparently she went back to her old bf, and he just couldn't fill the void down there.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    a lot of women feel that way
    least all fo my girls hehe

7. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    Dude. I'm really girthy and other than one or two girls in my life that is my exact story. I can tell the little girls that have had a lot of sex because it starts out that way and then loosens after a few dozen strokes. The rookies are great though, it just stays tight all night, seconds, thirds, however many helpings you want. WONDERFUL

8. Big--One

Big--One New Member

Thats it guys! There is nothing like seeing the pussylips cling to your cock when you pull out! And there is nothing like breaking in the rookies! :biggrin1:

9. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Glad to hear other people enjoy fucking small women. Since my first one (pretty much the same experience with doggy style the only way first time) many years ago I definitely prefer to fuck 'petite'. The first one was about 5' tall with I guess 30 or 32 A on top and I am over 6'. She had only had two less than average size boyfriends so it was a shock for her to see what was on offer when I took it out, and I'm not that enormous. From that experience, which she said was the best sex she'd had, I learned that getting the woman very wet is vital, once the head is in it's not too difficult to get it all in. Usually I lick her to orgasm first. But often after penetration I can only manage 30 or so strokes before coming due to the sheer pleasure of watching a tight pussy take my cock. After that I can take it easier in other positions.

10. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I don't get it. I am guessing she wasn't a virgin or close.
    And while you say you are not to big it felt tight, i know how that feels hehe!
    Anyways, I don't think I can fuck a girl like that from behind ( if she is laying and I am on top yes ) but not in her knees. It hurt like a mother ... at least to my current gf. :(

Draft saved Draft deleted