Had sex for the first time today.

I finnaly lost my virginity, I think. I must admit, I dont really know what to think. I was really nervous, it was dark, we were rushing, and I kinda had to pee; all that contributing to me having a hard time getting a boner. When I did finnaly get a boner, I had trouble getting in her, and I really didn't feel much when I was thrusting in her. She said she could feel me and judging by her breathing, I think she was enjoyed it. But me, I hardly felt anything causing me to get a semi-boner. She has also given birth maybe 2 years ago, so maybe she wasnt tight enough for me, I dont know. What do you guys think, tips?

D

deleted356736

The best sex is when you're relaxed and comfortable, and experience will help you get relaxed and comfortable. In your case I can guess that you've been masturbating too firmly, and not used to the tender caress of a vagina, and that's regardless of whether your partner has given birth or not. My wife has given birth twice, and I feel lovely delicious sensations every time I am thrusting slowly into her. If you used a condom, that would mask any sensations further. I do not promote unsafe sex, however I do encourage couples in monogamous relationships to get tested and use alternative forms of birth control, as natural sex feels very much better.

I recommend that in future that you masturbate more gently, caressing your penis with the palm of your hand rather than gripping, even if this means it will take you a long time to come. Also, the more sex you have the more you will get in tune with how it feels, and the more satisfying it will be. You may end up like me, where I haven't masturbated for more than ten years, preferring the sweetness of my wife's pussy instead.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First experience is always a bit of a downer due to your tension about "getting it right". Just go in more relaxed next time and you'll grow to love it

That is some good advice, thank you. Surprisingly I don't feel insecure about this, but I do feel a bit embarrassed about not getting in hard, but she understood. After a while, she eventually had to go so neither of us got to orgasm; she was late already for a party when we started but just didn't want to kill the mood, so after a few failed tries we gave up. I didn't think about factoring in the condom too, good point.

D

deleted356736

I remember my first time as if it was yesterday, which is normal. It was surprisingly competent: we hugged and kissed, I got hard, she slipped on the condom, we fucked, I came. After, I remember the actual penetration felt numb, and wondered what all the fuss was about. Yes it was nice, it was good to put my virginity to one side, but it didn't feel that special. Which, of course, sex isn't. It's part of nature, it's part of us, and those who glorify virginity and try to restrain us from having sex truly don't understand that sex is just a part of who we are and why we are here.

The next few encounters were more satisfying, as I knew what to expect and I grew in confidence. Also when I eventually had natural sex I realised the source of the numb feelings, which was latex. But with or without condoms, sex became better and better, as both my body and my mind developed and matured.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Congrats, my first time was kinda like you described, didnt really feel much or get much pleasure out of it probably just due to nerves. It got too painful for her too so we had to stop after a bit.

Couple days later, did it with the same girl and it was awesome.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh Gawd, it's all over from here on out. you'll want it everyday, and do nothing but think about it and jack off. the best thing is to just shack up for weekend and fuck til you get it right. and then keep fucking.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first girl I had sex with, was pretty similar to your experience but worse.

I was so goddamn nervous around her I had a hard time getting hard. I mean it was absurd. I'd be talking to her on the phone about nothing sexual and it'd get me hard. I'd be in the bathroom trying to pee with her in the other room and I'd be hard. But when it came close to the time, I'd go soft. So the first time we were going to fuck, I just couldn't get hard. Then I got hard and we started having sex. The second I penetrated her, I felt a wave of pleasure, which promptly ended and then I felt nothing. I could tell I was getting a bit soft, but kept on going. We then changed position and I still felt nothing, then without warning I felt like I was close to orgasm and then I came.

Second time we tried to have sex, I was hard until she told me she wanted me inside her. Then I got a condom and went soft. FORCED myself to get hard again, put it in, felt nothing, lost erection. Embarassing.

Third time, I didn't feel anything again after initial penetration and so I hammered away until I came. Didn't last very long but I was afraid of getting soft again vs cumming too fast.

It was really crappy for me and I'm sure even worse for her. The next few girls I was with were much better because I was much less nervous. The second girl I was very comfortable with so I never had a single issue. The third girl I was fine with the first few times we had sex but then I started to think about some negative times and nerves kicked in a few times. Also after the first girl, I discovered the condoms I was using sucked for me. I just couldn't feel shit through them.

Sadly enough after girl #1, I bought a fleshlight and the first time I used it I thought "OH MY GOD, THIS IS WHAT SEX SHOULD FEEL LIKE!"

Though now sex is great. It was like 75% nerves, 25% condom hat made sex shitty.