had sex with a female lpsg menber

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had sex with a female lpsg menber and she was happy with me, she was wondering why I was single and why I cant find a woman to have sex with in 3 years.

she liked my looks my body and my big cock.

so Im wounder why I cant find a women :(

Im going to be single the rest of my life I think :(

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had sex with a female lpsg menber and she was happy with me, she was wondering why I was single and why I cant find a woman to have sex with in 3 years.

Perhaps you are having difficulty finding a woman because you keep getting down on yourself? I had a look at your gallery and in one picture you describe your penis as 'ugly'. It looks like a perfectly normal penis to me. You also seem to carry yourself in a very self conscious way (from what I could see) - i.e. with rounded shoulders. Perhaps you need to work on your self-esteem a bit? If you say you are going to be single for the rest of your life, chances are you will be. How about telling yourself that not only do you deserve a woman, you deserve a hot one who will fulfill every fantasy you have? And then ask yourself what kind of man such a woman is likely to be attracted to? Then set about making some changes in order to attract such a woman. This may mean making some changes either to your home, appearance or social activities - or all of the above.

One thing is for sure. If what you are doing now isn't working for you, you need to do something different. So get on with it!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I sink you should be like all happy you got laids and stop wondering whats wrong with you.

Life brings dry spells. Just keep looking for a person that meets your standards. Ask friends of friends and the like. Network!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marry the lpsg woman. You two are made for each other.

I second that opinion

I also agree, and I believe that makes for a quorum. Motion for Hungshyman to marry the nice LPSG lady has been so moved. The floor will now accept a motion to have the wedding on the 2nd Saturday of June 2009. :cool:

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Umm...no that's me.At least,you have the confidence to
approach someone and have actually had sex.

You can look at the experience you had as an affirmation
of your masculinity.From what you wrote,I assume that
your partner complimented you on performance,body,looks,
etc.

There's always someone who worse off than you.If your self-
description is acurate...you shouldn't/won't have trouble finding
someone.

Good luck,bro....

Last edited:

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So far, you've only mentioned superficial attributes. For one thing, women like a man who is confident. Secondly, you have to have some kind of personality. If all you have is a big dick, they can get that from a dildo. The spark happens in the mind, not the groin.

Now, you may very well be all that and a bag of chips.. I'm just letting you know what some of the ingredients are.

While I have my own flaws, I've always had a lady by my side. Go out and find her.. she's out there.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

right there is the issue. i don't read anything in that about her liking you as you and not for your bod or cock. plus, you need to work up some confidence and be cool with yourself. what happens if she gets bored with your physical attributes one day?

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
congrats on getting laid...3 yrs...good for you....i hope you kept her number...maybe if you were good at first attempt she will keep your number...ask her to pass it around to her friends....like some have said...get out there..you can do it

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

If the word "shy" in your screen name means what it normally means, I think that's your problem. Get over the shyness. There are LOTS of books about it. I bought one for one of my employees. It did help. Now she won't shut up. LOL.

Here's what I can remember from skimming it.......

Some people remember their mom told them "Don't talk to strangers" so they still don't. Fer cryin' out loud -- GO TALK TO STRANGERS!!!!!!!

Some people have Homecoming Queen/King syndrome and they expect everyone in the room to come up to them. YOU be the person that goes up to others and initiates the conversation.

Etc., etc., etc.

I think it was called "Help for Shy People" or something close to that. There was also a Book of the Month Club selection years ago called "How to Work a Room" which was about mingling at social events -- probably for sales people but I'm sure the same strategies apply. Anyway........there is help out there if you want to end the loneliness more than you want to stay comfortably in it.

Good luck!

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me explain. When a man and a woman love each other very very much, sometimes the man's ding-a-ling gets hard and he puts it in the woman's foo-foo.

Yet another reason why mules are cool! :awink: :rofl: