had sex with a female lpsg menber

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the word "shy" in your screen name means what it normally means, I think that's your problem. Get over the shyness. There are LOTS of books about it. I bought one for one of my employees. It did help. Now she won't shut up. LOL.
Here's what I can remember from skimming it.......

Some people remember their mom told them "Don't talk to strangers" so they still don't. Fer cryin' out loud -- GO TALK TO STRANGERS!!!!!!!

Some people have Homecoming Queen/King syndrome and they expect everyone in the room to come up to them. YOU be the person that goes up to others and initiates the conversation.

Etc., etc., etc.

I think it was called "Help for Shy People" or something close to that. There was also a Book of the Month Club selection years ago called "How to Work a Room" which was about mingling at social events -- probably for sales people but I'm sure the same strategies apply. Anyway........there is help out there if you want to end the loneliness more than you want to stay comfortably in it.

Good luck!

OMG! I think you are a genius! Please, please speak to the vast majority of young, hung, virgin men on this site who have no friggin' clue how to speak to, or approach women.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just relax. Have tons of sex and just enjoy the moment. Who knows where it could lead? Just keep pumping until your balls fall off.....

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! I think you are a genius! Please, please speak to the vast majority of young, hung, virgin men on this site who have no friggin' clue how to speak to, or approach women.

Like me,you mean ??!! lol

Sadly,not all us can be funny,charming,charismatic guys
who are full of confidence.We can pretend to be those
things but we would be acting.

Personally,I have no illusions of any woman approaching
me and making the "first move".That ain't gonna happen.

I guess that the homecoming king doesn't ring true for
everyone but it may very well be the case for some
people.

Last edited: