Had sex with an older woman

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yester I had sex with an older woman for the first time. Not just 2-3 years older as is usual but a legitimately older woman (36) and I must say. My opinions on the matter have shifted dramatically

Previously I had been under the notion that I really didnt have much to offer a woman over 26 but apparently that isnt the case.

I salute you women of America. Stay classy.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
36 is an amazing age; I think the sexiest thing in a woman is that she knows what she wants. Way more women of that age do.
I think a lot of people lose their looks in their 30s just because they finish highschool, get a car and drive everywhere, don't stay active, drink too much coffee/alcohol and smoke, stress-eats, etc. Women in their 30s who take care of themselves can be absolutely stunning.
I was with a woman that age who had a kid; I was sort of curious since people always think that having a kid makes their vagina loose or something. That cliche couldn't have been more wrong :)

Why would you think you wouldn't have anything to offer her?

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the fruit is ripe and ready for the picking at that age my son. Think of it as well aged wine, or brandy. mmmmm Take a deep breath, enjoy the bouquet and essence first. than slowly taste it, appreciating its ageless character and beauty.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Welcome to the club!

Always had a thing for the slightly older ladies, I was 18 and 19 and they were 34 and 29.

Lately I've not had the chance to indulge, but my best mate (same age and who always used to give me stick back then as he was running around after 19 year olds!) has recently joined the club with a femme 11 years older than us now too...

There's a lot to be said for a girl at that time of her life!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lost my virginity in high school to a neighbor lady of 35. A good time was had by all. Or at least me!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
When I was a kid one of my friend's mother had a crush on me -though she'd probably deny it, I knew. In fact once after I had left home, had returned for a visit and was about to leave again, I received a call from her just to say good bye. My mother asked me if she had a crush on me. So not too subtle. Anyway, my friend's parents were always at odds with each other and one day when I stopped over at his house, he wasn't there so I spoke to his mother for a while -which wasn't unusual. She told me she was no longer sleeping in their bedroom and then beseeched me to follow her to see where she was sleeping. I followed her to the front (living) room which she had turned into a complete bedroom. It was just her and me in the house in her bedroom. I said something like "wow" or at least equally inane, asked her to have my friend give me a call later. AND LEFT. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!

For all those who spent the time to read through this and thought it would end differently, I'm sorry. But yours is only a fraction of the regret that I have lived with for over 25 years.

More power to you gecko.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Yester I had sex with an older woman for the first time. Not just 2-3 years older as is usual but a legitimately older woman (36) and I must say. My opinions on the matter have shifted dramatically

Previously I had been under the notion that I really didnt have much to offer a woman over 26 but apparently that isnt the case.

good for you .... these are stories you will remember for many years.

36, huh? pretty old for you, young man.... ((checks self in mirror...still good to go))

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yester I had sex with an older woman for the first time. Not just 2-3 years older as is usual but a legitimately older woman (36) and I must say. My opinions on the matter have shifted dramatically...

Sigh...that would a much younger woman in my case. Oh, how the worm has turned!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lost my virginity in high school to a neighbor lady of 35. A good time was had by all. Or at least me!

Same deal here dude! She was a hot divorced MILF who was my dad's administrative assistant. Dad asked me if I would give her a ride home from the company Christmas party because she had ridden there with another coworker of who had to leave early. I ended up spending the night with her. My dad never said a word about it but I am pretty sure he knew I got laid.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's a little different, but when I was 22 I had a fling with a 45 yo guy. He was so amazing in bed. Great shape, big dick, and lots of stamina. Unlike the guys around my age I would see at the time, he took things slow. He was the only man I've been with who could truly milk my prostate. I'm getting hot just thinking of it. Outside of the bedroom, we just weren't right. I was 22 in every way, and he had many different ideas about life than I did. But what fun we had! I think age (over 18 of course!) has nothing to do with how someone will be in bed. I've found that trying to please your partner is the best way to have great sex.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wait til you've had a woman in her forties! :biggrin1:

(or even older...!)

firedawg2448

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Truly something every Young Guy should do. I can tell you at 19 I "dated a 31 yr old. She was very instructional and I firmly believe every woman I have been with since then has been grateful.

She was amazing... Man that was an incredible 6 months!

Naturistlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Give us more to go on how it went down, what she looks like...story is dry without details.