Had sex with an older woman

B_Leo254

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex with an older woman is being such an amazing experience of sexual satisfaction in the bed, however in some cases these are bit of frustrating but still acceptable.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im but a young cub in these woods :redface:

True...you might want to wait before you try a woman over 40. We eat cubs like you for breakfast and leave you a shaking husk of a your former self....:biggrin1:

Women who love sex, just keep getting better with age. I'm a 100 times better now than when I was in my 30s - skills, stamina and a knowledge of exactly what I want.

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yes, sex is better and better every year. And young men seem to appreciate it more too! Ah the life of a cougar!

punchdatipntwistit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I lost my virginity at 21 and then didn't have sex again until almost 2 years later. Let me and my hands tell you...that was rough! My 2nd time still felt like losing my virginity though, and it went MUCH better. I met my bosses wife who was in her mid to late 30's at a very fancy hotel she paid for. I met her after work one night and when I got there she was waiting for me downstairs w/ my fav drink (captain and coke). We went upstairs and smoked some of the dro I had brought in my pipe (at her request). After that we went down to the beach and sat on a lawn chair. After an awkward silence (I was and still am really shy, especially w/ beautiful women.) she said "This probably wasn't a good idea." That's when I made my move and kissed her. She kissed me back and we made out for a while. We noticed we weren't alone so we went back upstairs to our room. I remember the whole way back flirting and groping each other. I even remember grabbing her from behind and dry humping her in a corner for a little while. Hot!!! So we went upstairs and I couldn't get my clothes off in time. She put my dick in her and she was SOOOO wet! I've never been w/ anyone else who got that wet. So of course I lasted a couple minutes and said I was sorry. She laughed and said "I know you're not done." That's when my pride kicked in and I put my dick back in her. I stroked and stroked that ass from 11 til around 3 or 4 the next morning. It was all a blur, but I do remember cumming 4 times and having the best sex of my life. Memories are to be shared. ;o)

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
True...you might want to wait before you try a woman over 40. We eat cubs like you for breakfast and leave you a shaking husk of a your former self....:biggrin1:

Women who love sex, just keep getting better with age. I'm a 100 times better now than when I was in my 30s - skills, stamina and a knowledge of exactly what I want.

I am also in this category ~ Listen to LeFemme~ :biggrin1:

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I am also in this category ~ Listen to LeFemme~ :biggrin1:

Either of you fine Ladies volunteering? :cool:

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, It does just keep getting better-n-better. I had sex last night with a woman aged 53. She is always fantastic and didn't disappoint. She's still drop-dead gorgeous and perks anyone up who looks upon her. She was a top-of-her-class model in her '20s and her body is still awesome with nice breasts, stomach and backside (The kind you almost come from just seeing it) and she has skills only experience could provide. I'm always fulfilled after sex with her. I'm a lucky man to be with her.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Same deal here dude! She was a hot divorced MILF who was my dad's administrative assistant. Dad asked me if I would give her a ride home from the company Christmas party because she had ridden there with another coworker of who had to leave early. I ended up spending the night with her. My dad never said a word about it but I am pretty sure he knew I got laid.

All right JeepGuy! Mine was an over-the-fence neighbor. I did a lot of yard work for her. One afternoon after I'd been working hard, she offered to wash my sweaty clothes (t-shirt, gym shorts, jock, socks and running shoes) if I'd like to take a shower.

When I came out from the shower, drying my hair, I walked into her bedroom, and there she was, lying on top of the comforter. I stayed a long time that afternoon, and many overnights after that. I was pretty insatiable.

Naturistlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

on a scale of 1-10 how much do you love sex?

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You at your Hollywood stars in their 30s...fine, gorgeous looking; but, on the other hand, some women who are not in motion pictures -- don't look that good.

Check out your high-school reunions 10, 20 yrs. from now...forget, College. However, women (and men) generally look better after College because they must keep their professional appearances up...or else.

I've always dated younger men -- when I was 25...and for the most part -- even to this day, I desire younger men. They have:

1. Virality/stamina.
2. A sense of spontaneity, in other words, let's go do something -- without planning the moment.
3. Different prospective on life: hell, you don't want to talk about World Wars I and II with him.
4. They're up-to-date with politics, what's hip, fashion, and trends in industries.
5. They can party and still get up and go to work.
6. Rarely complain about their backs ache. That's why I purchased a hard Temperpedic bed.
7. They look great on your arm (trophy, who knows -- whatever).
8. They make you feeel 10-20 yrs. younger: keep your mind sharp.
9. They live life richly: they know tomorrow isn't promised.

Now, not to say, older men don't have some of these prospectives; some do; others, don't, depending upon how they kept themselves up, too.

Anyway, don't let society, family, friends, or the church tell you how to life: people are jealous of what you have.

Episcopalian, good luck!

D_Millard Fillermore

Account Disabled
Media
You at your Hollywood stars in their 30s...fine, gorgeous looking; but, on the other hand, some women who are not in motion pictures -- don't look that good.

Check out your high-school reunions 10, 20 yrs. from now...forget, College. However, women (and men) generally look better after College because they must keep their professional appearances up...or else.

I've always dated younger men -- when I was 25...and for the most part -- even to this day, I desire younger men. They have:

1. Virality/stamina.
2. A sense of spontaneity, in other words, let's go do something -- without planning the moment.
3. Different prospective on life: hell, you don't want to talk about World Wars I and II with him.
4. They're up-to-date with politics, what's hip, fashion, and trends in industries.
6. Rarely complain about their backs ache. That's why I purchased a hard Temperpedic bed.

Now, not to say, older men don't have some of these prospectives; some do; others, don't, depending upon how they kept themselves up, too.

Anyway, don't let society, family, friends, or the church tell you how to life: people are jealous of what you have.

Episcopalian, good luck!

This list made me feel so old lol

monel

Sexy Member
Media

1. Virality/stamina.

Episcopalian, good luck!

"Don't talk about WW I or II" How old are you? Or more to the point how old are the men you're meeting?