Had Sex With Guy For 1st Time...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by HollaAtYourBoy, Aug 1, 2010.

1. HollaAtYourBoy

HollaAtYourBoy New Member

So Irecently had my first experience of gay sex with a fem gay guy.
    He had a nice round ass like a girl, except when i saw his dick my thing went down so he had to cover it.
    I enjoyed it a bit tho, asoon I walked into her house (I'ma say her cuz he was really fem) she started blowing me in her room, and than she put lube in her clean ass, I strapped up and squuezed it in until the whole opened up and it did feel good.
    After the experience I wondered if I was Bi since I know I am not gay.
    I may want to hook up with more fem guys in the fure because I guess I find it exciting knowing its wrong (in my book) and its something new.
    Its sort of taboo and she swallowed my cum that night and I already fucked her a few times after that, she thinks shes really a girl tho, shes take hormones pils too so she looks like a girl except the sexual organs and possibilties of having natural breast and beinga mother one day...
    lol any thoughts or stories yah can share with me to know I'm not alone in this experience

#1 HollaAtYourBoy, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
  2. HollaAtYourBoy

please gimme feedback

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would love to give you feedback, but your post makes little sense. Poorly worded, poorly executed, and frankly it gave me a headache when I tried to read it.

4. HollaAtYourBoy

wrote it in a hurry

5. shadow28

Gold Member

If you have sex with a real guy, then you might be gay / bi rather than straight. With a person like this, I'm not sure.

Did you seek her out because she was male but had feminine characteristics, so it wasn't so "wrong"? If so, I guess that's cool, but it sounds like you're a bit scared of your true feelings.

Maybe try experimenting with one of the boys next time. You know, JO or whatever, no strings attached, see if you like it.

If you're trying to figure out your own sexuality, it's best to play with others who are pretty sure of theirs. They'll show you the way, whether it's homo, bi or hetero.

Good luck.

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

You enjoyed it. Fuck all and leave it at that.

7. HollaAtYourBoy

I hear you, and idk how it happened really it was a friend of mines and he was his older bro, he always looked like a girl, i guess since i always looked at him as a female it didnt make a difference if he had a dick might make no sense but try to understand im not confused i know im straight just i think in mainstream its messed up girls can kiss girls and still not be questioned were all human and we need to experiment its been a good experience, the fem guy was really proud of being gay and im open minded it was something that was different cant complain, i would say being gay is more of an emotional and emotion thing,

8. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    :wtf1:

Draft saved Draft deleted