Had surgery done? I wanna see results!

Hey folks, hoping to see some before / after pics of surgery. I am researching looking into various girth surgeries, have read a lot about cutting the suspensory ligament too ... my dick doesn't stick out barely anyways as is so I might consider that ...

But I guess I'd really like to see some before/after pics of erect, not flaccid, dicks. I have been told by plenty of people that I have a very *attractive* penis, although it weighs in fairly average in size at about 6.3" long and 5" to 5.5" thick. It might be a bit thinner at the base, though, maybe down to 4.5". I'll post pics when I get a camera.

Plus I'm a grower, not a show-er ... I have seriously had my beautiful dick laughed at when out in the cold, haha, not cool. I mean I am no monster but it is something else when cold ha.

So I have looked into the AlloDerm and FFTs and silicone implants (only found pics of the cosmetic only [non-inflatable, soft] implants that go around the corpus carnosum, not in between), as well as the suspensory ligament stuff. However, it's hard to find pics of the end results *erect*. I don't care if my dick is laughed at when it's not erect :p It gets work done.

Either way this decision is at the soonest over a year out. I'm going to Europe for a year to study abroad and will need a job and income after that, too. It will pair, if it happens, with some minor gynecomastia I need removed.

kk well I hope with my second post I haven't made an ass of myself yet, hope to hear back from ya'll soon and see some dicks! :p

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago I saw a documentary on plastic surgery (all kind) on the Belgian television. ( Why they do it, if they were happier after, etc.. )
I couldn t believe my eyes when I saw my neighbour on teevee, talking about his penis surgery. ( body fat injected, to increase girth )
His midshaft girth was before 10cm (=3.9") after surgery 13cm (=5.1").
He was after several years not satisfied as the fat has been displaced, and absorbed to certain areas on his shaft.
I talked with him afterwards, and he showed me some pictures, on some points he looked like 13/14cm and on other 10cm girth, just a mountain/rock formation.
He said that the result was good for 3/6 months, and that he never should do it again.
He's a brave man to talk so openly over it.
But that surgery was done in the millenium year. Perhaps that they have better techniques today.
At a midshaft girth of 4.5" or bigger like yours, I don t see the need to get a risky surgery.
I don't know if pumping is a solution for you. Here on the board there are several who have pumped up their girth. I find it also risky, but less than implants or a cutting knive.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
The best doctor for this surgeries appears to be one Dr. EList. he has a website called surgeon4men or something like that. He has plenty of before and after pics, but dont expect to see pics of erections.

trkr4ckskr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a free country, and as long as you are above the age of puberty and your genitals are fully developed, I support your right to have any surgery or alteration that you choose of your own free will.

But it seems to me that you would realize that someone who laughs at you because your dick shrinks in the cold is not someone that you would want to get involved with in the first place.

My dick is average size, although I have never actually measured it, I know that it is much smaller than many of the men on this website. But the only enhancement surgery that I would ever consider is liposuction on the pubic fat pad. There are risks with any surgery but I don't see how that could destroy many nerves or do much damage unless there were an infection. Cutting the ligament that you mention sounds like gambling on horrible consequences in the future for a short term illusion of a slightly larger dick. The implants are treatment for erectile dysfunction, not size enhancement. I am 54 years old and I know other older men who now believe they made a huge mistake getting implants. They take out tissue that can never be put back. If I should ever suffer from ED, the PosTvac is the only thing that I would use to help. And there is plenty of sexual pleasure that can be had without erection. The size of a perfectly functional unmutilated penis has absolutely nothing to do with the quality or quantity of orgasms.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There was a time I was a large advocate of these surgical procedures. This is something that dates back some time. I wish I could say otherwise, but, the long term track record of these procedures is extremely poor by percentage. There are also numerous problems that can come many years later. If things go wrong the cost of the surgical repairs can exceed the cost of the surgery by many times.

If these surgical procedures were going like gangbusters and doing great you would see many new MD's entering the field of phalloplasty. The truth is that there is a slow but consistent abandonment of these procedures and that fewer and fewer are performing them.

California has had so many problems with a number of MD's losing licensure that there has been some talk of a ban on them on a statutory level.

Before even considering these kind of procedures go to the medical governing association in your state and talk to their representatives about the procedures. Then make very detailed inquiries about the MD you are considering. They cannot talk in generalities, but they can tell you if that MD has ever created a situation where complaints were filed against them.

If you do it make dead certain that you really thoroughly investigate the long term track record of any MD you are considering.

The worst I have seen was one guy from TN who spent $10,000 with an MD in Florida to try and turn a 5" penis into a 7" penis, had it go very wrong and then spent over $50,000 more to try and get the 5" he had in the beginning back.

Good Luck in your quest, but do not be blinded by false promises.

098matt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think any of the girth procedures sound like a good idea.

The lengthening procedure on the other hand is a relatively small procedure given the right surgeon. Again, with the wrong surgeon who is not familiar with where the nerves are.... complications arise.

Kcchief

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why does no one who went to elist post erect before and after?
I want to see results before I do it.thank you please provide if you have done the implant.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I was sadly one who for over nearly a decade operated a Yahoo Group just for this. The Group was called "The Surgical Enlargment Forum". I began a shut down of that Group in December of 2010. I shut this group down simply because it was no longer doing what it was supposed to and was not helping anyone. I wrote a long and detailed letter with history of the whole thing as part of that shut down. If people want it, I would be happy to post that letter here in it's entirety. Before considering any of these procedures it might give new food for thought.

On MD's.

I at one time listed Gary Alter in Beverly Hills as the MD to see for surgical repair and or "correction". Last I knew Gary Alter would no longer do enlargements themselves, he had suspended the PE procedures on virgin cases.

098matt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ken, yes please post that letter so we can all read it.

In talking to Dr. Alter, he does not do the girth procedures because there is not worth while way of doing it. However, he does do the lengthening procedure.

Looking forward to reading your post....

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has been discussed on many occasion over the years that I've been here. The answer is the same. No.

Surgery is a last option and only for folks that have medical conditions.

Lots of quacks out there guaranteeing huge gains from penis surgery...but how many men do you see parading around with their new found tool? Not too many.
Either Lumpy bumpy, or non functioning due to surgery mishaps.

Steer clear of surgery.

Last edited:

matt098

Experimental Member
Media
Incision scar 6 months after... healing perfectly. As long as you find a surgeon that is skilled and not a hack, you are fine.

Attachments