Had this ever happened to you before?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cass900, Nov 10, 2008.

1. cass900

cass900 New Member

i was having sex with a girl this past weekend and after 20 min i finally cam.... but normally my dick would go soft and time to relax but this time i fucked thru 3 nuts which took an hr (but my dick was still hard as a fuck she couldnt take anymore).... it was a major workout... i know the girl had fun she knocked out instantly... is this common for others?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Sounds like fun!

3. D_pete abred

D_pete abred New Member

only when i wanted to keep going, its somethin you have to learn to do, but maybe you were just that horny?

4. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Twice is about my limit.
    Whatever it is.... bottle it and sell it!
    Have fun with it. She did!

5. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    super horny young fella...good for you and her......twice for me is rare

6. powerbook06

powerbook06 Member

Common? No, but it may happen. It happened to me too in the past. In my case it depended on how much excited I was. Also an incomplete ejaculation may help to keep it hard and ejaculate once more, if that's what you want.

Now if you talk about keeping your erection after ejaculation without going for a second one, just to please your girl and help her to climax, then this is more easy and frequent.

7. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Common? No, but it sure is fun!

8. buddysattva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i never lose my erection after an orgasm, whether we keep going at it or not, the boner is stickin around for a good 10 minutes or whatever. I've never gotten a better response from a girl then when i cum and she says disappointedly, "oh, you're done," and i say, "oh, dont worry, we're not done"

Also, from the reactions i've gotten, and through frank discussion with people, I'd agree that it happens, but is not common.

9. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

In my prime in college, I could nut and just change condoms and be ready to go. Most of them couldn't handle and would get sore after a couple rounds. Quite the work out indeed especially if you are the one in control most of the time doing the thrusting.

10. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's happened to me once, but i only went two times. sometimes we get lucky bruddah. just enjoy the experience, and maybe even brag about it to your friends :wink:

11. D_Alfredo Hites

D_Alfredo Hites Account Disabled

it's happened to me a few times in the past.

there is actually a biological/physiological explanation for this, and also a new drug available that is supposed to make you like this all the time.

as a man, when you orgasm, your body releases prolactin. prolactin is a hormone that is responsible for the refractory period after orgasm that prevents you from getting hard again right away. guys with high prolactin levels get man boobs and can even lactate. women obviously have high prolactin levels after children so that they can lactate.

the drug that is gaining popularity prevents the release of prolactin in men after sex, supposedly allowing them to have multiple orgasms.

12. IrishWank

IrishWank Member

At the start of my current relationship, I nutted 3 times before I went soft. But now, sometimes I can cum once and go soft. I just remember at the start of the relationship I was horny as hell. So the hornier I am, the more likely I am to stay hard.
    I told my friend about the 3 rounds before going soft and he didnt believe me, but that only makes me prouder lol.

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

when I was younger(50's now), it was common for me to cum, stay hard, and then bang on that pussy til it came. it contributed to my rep as having a large cock and knowing how to use it. it seems that after I blew that first wad, I had total control over my cock. I could cum when the gal was cumming or just keep stroking her and drive her to another orgasm.

14. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    depend how horny i am, and how long since my last cum.

i have cummed 3x in a row, not really getting soft at all, but that was when i had not had sex for 4-5 days (pretty uncommon for me!).

Draft saved Draft deleted