Had to 'unload' - BAD

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Been traveling on business this week...

As many of you know my ex split and ran back to her ex. My new girlfriend and I are taking it slow, however given the effect she has on me just over the phone...

Damn!

After just talking with her for 10 minutes, this was the result:
This video is waiting for conversion

I was just lying there naked, hadn't edged or anything. Wanted to talk to her before I rubbed one out... This was COMPLETELY hands free! If this is any indication, we're going to have one wild and hot sexlife!

Last edited:

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks FancyPants...

I've truely never met anyone quite like her. Even my co-workers who just met her say they feel electricity when the two of us are together in the room.

I'm beginning to think that the split was the BEST thing that's ever happened to me. I've never felt like this ever before - ever.

Our relationship right now is just talking, dating, lunch, movies, etc. (nothing even remotely sexual), but even talking to her, the chemistry is almost overwhelming.

Apparently, she's getting similar comments from her family and co-workers so I take this as a very positive sign.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks FancyPants...

I've truely never met anyone quite like her. Even my co-workers who just met her say they feel electricity when the two of us are together in the room.

I'm beginning to think that the split was the BEST thing that's ever happened to me. I've never felt like this ever before - ever.

Our relationship right now is just talking, dating, lunch, movies, etc. (nothing even remotely sexual), but even talking to her, the chemistry is almost overwhelming.

Apparently, she's getting similar comments from her family and co-workers so I take this as a very positive sign.

They (splits, break ups) usually are... and glad you are happy now.