Hagar Brothers from Hee Haw

westy30004

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NewArtz....those are great...but I have to say this before someone else does....NEWARTZ IS POSTING FAKE PHOTOS...FAKE PHOTOS....I FOUND A FAKE PHOTOS BY NEWARTZ...FAKE PHOTO.....there that should do it.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All Photos are fake. Only reality is real. But some photos are definitely faker than others. When fantasizing, it's important never to let reality interfere with fun. Hee Haw.

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sad as it may be, this site is to honor the life of Jim Hagar, a person of character, talent, humor, and fun.

Roy Clark I personally know as a fabulous person, and is loved by thousands whom know him as well. He has a great loving heart and has contributed MUCH to help those less fortunate. Roy has a great light heart, he is full of fun, an unbelievable musician, and lives a life of high standards and integrity. He demands the same from all his friends as well. Any photos reputedly showing otherwise are false, and can cause great harm.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eaglepath, I appreciate your concern and, while I meant no harm as the photos are undoubtedly and without question fakes, I have asked the moderator to remove the posts and the attachments. Reality ultimately always interferes with fun. I apologize for the disturbance.

walker2

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The picture of the Hager Brothers is real. It was in the Feb/Mar 1973 issue, with a few more photos of them fully dressed and a full page story about them. They were so clean-cut, I was shocked what they showed full bush. They died within eight months of each other.