Haggard : I am "completely heterosexual"

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How the fuck does that happen AFTER the lengthy affair with the male prostitute? How did his stint in rehab cure him of being gay? I guess God is all-powerful afterall. I mean, are there people who actually believe this shit?

The Denver Post said:
The Rev. Ted Haggard emerged from three weeks of intensive counseling convinced he is "completely heterosexual" and told an oversight board that his sexual contact with men was limited to his accuser.

That is according to one of the disgraced pastor's overseers, who on Monday revealed new details about where Haggard has been and where he is headed.

The Rev. Tim Ralph of Larkspur also said the four-man oversight board strongly urged Haggard to go into secular work instead of Christian ministry if Haggard and his wife follow through on plans to earn master's degrees in psychology.

More

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yer gonna have to resign yourself at some point that these days you're allowed to do anything you want, while saying anything you want, and you'll still find a group of people who will follow you anywhere and never hold you entirely accountable.

and we're called voters.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yer gonna have to resign yourself at some point that these days you're allowed to do anything you want, while saying anything you want, and you'll still find a group of people who will follow you anywhere and never hold you entirely accountable.

and we're called voters.

Thank you, I think you just ruined my life.

*kills self*

edit- it stands to reason that literally anything can be brainwashed in or out-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CgvgjfwyPs

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boston Legal had a great case last night where a judge had sought therapy to cure his being gay, and it didn't work. The suit was the judge suing the "Faith Based" group who charged him $40k for cure, for fraud.

When the group's founder was testifying, he kept referring to homosexuality as Same Sex Attraction Disorder.

Spader was in rare form when he blasted the group and in his summation mentioned how the Christian Right has funded Congress to create "A government sanctioned discrimination against a particular class of people based on their sexual preferences." (he was referring to gay marriage bans).

In another story, a Washington State gay rights group has petitioned their state legislature for a law that requires heterosexual couples to become pregnant within 6 months of getting married. Their point is that if the State considers marriage as a union only for the purpose of procreation, that everyone should have to live by the same standard.

I, for one, would be out lobbying for this myself. It makes sense to apply laws equally to everyone. After all, we have to protect the sanctity of the institution of marriage, right?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JA, I saw that last night, it was a good one. I have often wondered what straight people would do if the marriage laws were applied equally. With the divorce rate around 67%, one does have to wonder exactly what is so sacred about hetero marriage.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JA, I saw that last night, it was a good one. I have often wondered what straight people would do if the marriage laws were applied equally. With the divorce rate around 67%, one does have to wonder exactly what is so sacred about hetero marriage.

Most people can't count that high and/or don't understand percentages (or the implications).

It sucks having a brain sometimes.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are you serious? That is insane. Why? Do they assume someone is going to black mail them?
The DC Eagle and Green Lantern and the 501 (in Indy) strictly enforce this.

Most leather/bear bars forbid the use of cell phones anywhere except near the front door (it is actually to protect the privacy of members as guys will grope, kiss, not wear pants, etc.). And I fully support it in that regard.

It will also, however, allow self-loathing bastards a sense of comfort as well.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's working on his master's degree in psychology? haha. He can be his own case study.

Sadly, this is nothing new. The main problem I have with the field of psychology in general is that most if not all of us get into it to figure out our own problems. Psychologists are among the most fucked up people on earth.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Masters Degree in Psychology...ooh:wink: .

Three months from the straight boot camp and now it is official--he's heterosexual. Ooh...:rolleyes: What a relief.

TED HAGGARD IS GAY, HELLO?!