Haggard : I am "completely heterosexual"

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also works without going to rehab. Just declare that you are saved. I'm thinking about having new percentages tomorrow, just for fun.

Obviously. Bush saved himself the nasty messiness of going to rehab this way- just proclaim your spiritual cleansing to the world, and people will HAVE to accept you as "all better now".

My own recovery is an ongoing process- I can see some definite advantages to this other way...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Obviously. Bush saved himself the nasty messiness of going to rehab this way- just proclaim your spiritual cleansing to the world, and people will HAVE to accept you as "all better now".

My own recovery is an ongoing process- I can see some definite advantages to this other way...

Ok, here goes:

Hi. My Name is Lex.

"Hi Lex"

My name is Lex and I am a recovering heterosexual and a born-again faggot.

*applause*

That wasn't so hard.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps he and Lynne Cheney can get married and make themselves both FULL citizens of the USA.

[/snarkiness off]

NCbear (who's really disappointed by the thought that a lot of Haggard's former followers might really believe this crap)

dostoy

Just Browsing
Media
I love this irony. Gay people had an inside man to the Evangelical movement and now they relish his gay related downfall. From Wikipedia

"""""""""""""
Haggard has stated that fighting global warming is an important issue, a divisive issue among Evangelical leaders. Though he personally supported the Evangelical Climate Initiative, the NAE did not adopt a position.[14]

[edit] Teachings on homosexuality

Haggard has condemned "homosexual activity.” In the documentary Jesus Camp, one scene shows a sermon where he preaches, "we don't have to debate about what we should think about homosexual activity. It’s written in the Bible."[15] Although Haggard opposes same-sex marriage, he has suggested that there should be civil unions for homosexual couples.[16]
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I saw him interviewed by I believe 60 Minutes on the global warming issue and how he led the movement to make ecological conservation an Evangelical priority. Then I saw a Richard Dawkins documentary on him where the little bespectacled, limp haired runt call Haggard's meeting something akin to a Nuremberg Rally. Then I read this wiki that said he thought maybe civil unions were cool (slippery slope anyone?).

I'm laughing my fucking ass off.....

Machiavelli, ever hear of him?

B_rag0007

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
.......now does that mean that heterosexsual people can shut It off
and be GGGGGGAAAAAAAYYYYYYY if they want......hmmmmm.....
is anyone confused .........comments anyone......:eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :confused: :biggrin1:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
yeah, you know... every once and a while.. I like to get some cyrstal meth, and get banged in the ass by a male prostitute..
like every other straight guy..
that also happens to be a preacher..

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah, you know... every once and a while.. I like to get some cyrstal meth, and get banged in the ass by a male prostitute..
like every other straight guy..
that also happens to be a preacher..

A musical video about Haggard many of you have already viewed, no doubt, called Meth and Man Ass broadcast last November on CBC television's alt news program THE HOUR with George Stroumboulopoulis. Still fun now in light of the current spin.

Turn it up loud.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also works without going to rehab. Just declare that you are saved. I'm thinking about having new percentages tomorrow, just for fun.
Check it out. I'm getting straighter already.

Joking aside, I admire people who recover the real way.

Works for me!:biggrin1:
Mainly for you, Sam.

If the creator has gender it is obviously female.
Officially, Fundamentalists believe that God is neither male nor female, neither black nor white. In other words they worship Michael Jackson.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
Have some compassion. We are, after all, a support group. Just because the guy wakes up with a cock in his mouth every now and then and enjoys a diet of meth and hypocrisy doesn't mean he's gay or unworthy of his position.:rolleyes: He's so beneath contempt that I can't muster up even a shred of sympathy.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I know someone who had many gay affairs on his wife (one of them was with his wife's brother!) and was eventually fired from his church position. He went to a Christian counseling place for "rehab" for 6 or 8 weeks. He came back home, was fine for a little while, and now has a boyfriend on the side.

A leopard can't change his spots...

Be what you are and be proud of it.