Hah...This was kinda funny...

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So, the other day I was at the gym and I ran into my friend's ex in the locker room, and he got a look at my 'equipment'(I should point out, Im a grower. It's like 2 inches at most when its soft), me and him had never gotten along, and he made a few small dick jokes, thinking I must be that small hard...Now his soft one was like 5 inches. So he was definitely impressive soft. In the showers, it was just us, and I bet him $15 mine was bigger than his hard, and he accepted. So we turned around and did what was nessecary to get it up...When we turned back around, the look on his face was absolutely priceless. Mine grows to be around 8inches, but his really didn't grow at all. It was still just around 5-5 and a half, it just got hard. Didn't grow. His eyes practically shot out of his head in shock.

So I wound up walking out of there with bragging rights, AND $30.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am amazed at how many men still judge another man by the size of his flaccid size. This is probably the reason for the guys at the gym who wear a towel to and back from the shower and then put their shorts on while they still have the towel wrapped around them. I don't know what is worse: A man insecure because of his 2.5" flaccid cock or the guy that makes fun of that guy not knowing that his 2.5 inches grows to 7.5 inches or bigger.

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am amazed at how many men still judge another man by the size of his flaccid size. This is probably the reason for the guys at the gym who wear a towel to and back from the shower and then put their shorts on while they still have the towel wrapped around them. I don't know what is worse: A man insecure because of his 2.5" flaccid cock or the guy that makes fun of that guy not knowing that his 2.5 inches grows to 7.5 inches or bigger.

Hey now, I won myself $15 off of someone making that very judgement...So I'll support that. Maybe I can win 15 more dollars one day...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So, the other day I was at the gym and I ran into my friend's ex in the locker room, and he got a look at my 'equipment'(I should point out, Im a grower. It's like 2 inches at most when its soft), me and him had never gotten along, and he made a few small dick jokes, thinking I must be that small hard...Now his soft one was like 5 inches. So he was definitely impressive soft. In the showers, it was just us, and I bet him $15 mine was bigger than his hard, and he accepted. So we turned around and did what was nessecary to get it up...When we turned back around, the look on his face was absolutely priceless. Mine grows to be around 8inches, but his really didn't grow at all. It was still just around 5-5 and a half, it just got hard. Didn't grow. His eyes practically shot out of his head in shock.

So I wound up walking out of there with bragging rights, AND $30.
and now u have bragging rights here...lmaooooooooooo