Haha! Jessica Alba has herpes!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's really not funny at all, and valtrex is prescribed for more than genital herpes. she could have shingles or a number of other things instead of herpes.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's really not funny at all, and valtrex is prescribed for more than genital herpes. she could have shingles or a number of other things instead of herpes.

Thanks, Snoozan for pointing that out. I know I have had to take it for Shingles. it is also prescribed for cold sores. Didnt we have this discussion a few weeks ago? LOL!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you guys seriously don't see the humor in this? she's like, a sex symbol (though, i never found her hot). it's funny because celebrities are viewed as invincible. that's why i find it funny

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people are people ... no matter how much $$ they have or how famous they are....
Herpes is a horrible STD... Some people have out breaks on a regular basis and the weird thing is they take Valtrex on a regular basis. ( something to ponder about)

Some people are lucky.. They go into remission and never have a outbreak again. :)

There are tests that can be done like the Herpes Select test and a few others....

Over 500,000 Americans have Herpes in some form or another and most do not even know they have it.

It can be contracted with skin on skin contact so using a condom is not fail safe if the party in question is having a breakout in a area where the other person is touching them.

hope this info helps...

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are tests that can be done like the Herpes Select test and a few others....
And this is usually not included in a regular STD screening. You have to ask for it and make sure your partner has been tested also. (Believe it or not, some people will lie to get sex :eek:)

Over 500,000 Americans have Herpes in some form or another and most do not even know they have it.
Try 45,000,000 Americans have genital herpes. That's 1 in 5 people 12+ years old. An estimated 50-80% of Americans have Herpes-1 which mostly causes cold sores, but can be genital (passed by oral sex) but with less recurring outbreaks.

And the reason most people don't know they have it is they don't realize the rash/sores/pimples on/near their genitals is a herpes outbreak, and the doctors don't routinely suggest a blood test to check to be sure.

Genital Herpes - STD information from CDC

B_cyrus

Just Browsing
Media
I'd still fuck her... raw.

Anyway, now she has no excuse for not posing nude in films because everyone knows she puts out.