Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but of course you didn't denounce your beloved Republicans in regard to those attacks.
l

Of course not. Everyone knows that everything bad that happened during Bush Jr's presidency was Clinton's fault. That's how it works.

Everything Good that happened during Clinton's presidency was because of Bush Sr's policies finally working. Everything bad that happened in Bush Jr's presidency was because of fallout from Clinton's policies. This seems to be the trend until now when we just blame everything on Obama.

So when it comes down to it, just fall back on the idea that no matter who is president or who runs Congress, there are two simple rules: Anything bad in any respect is the Democrats fault and anything good in any respect is thanks to those amazing Republicans.

Reactions: dreamer20

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, and I might add...all of you people who want Obama to be impeached...I just have two words that I think should make you less happy with the idea:

President Biden.

And if you somehow got rid of them both:

President Pelosi.

Still better than President Palin. :wink:

Hmmm, seems like a trend.

At least the Democrats have given us three steps to the apocalypse. Republicans would have done it in two. :biggrin1:

Reactions: dreamer20

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your OP really isn't conducive to a rational, adult discussion, spiker...in all fairness, it's pretty blatant partisan baiting.

Without dignifying such crap by completely deconstructing the inherent foolishness, I'll just point out that the considerations for impeachment of a sitting US President are clearly laid out in the constitution...and the current state of border security doesn't come anywhere near to them.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Your OP really isn't conducive to a rational, adult discussion, spiker...in all fairness, it's pretty blatant partisan baiting.

Without dignifying such crap by completely deconstructing the inherent foolishness, I'll just point out that the considerations for impeachment of a sitting US President are clearly laid out in the constitution...and the current state of border security doesn't come anywhere near to them.

Impeachment if for high crimes and misdemeanors something that is very much up to congress to define.

Negligence in addressing our border security can become an impeachable offense if/when it starts to become seen as willful negligence by the man in charge.

Why is it partisan baiting? What it is is opinion. BTW, this isn't the lounge of the Foreign Affairs publishing house.

Last edited:

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are most welcome to your opinion but the moderating team are working on changing threads such as this - the intention here may be for discussion, but it certainly doesn't look that way. I would encourage users to discuss the issue properly rather than raising to the bait of another persons opinions.

Keep it in check guys.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I recall Bush 1 being around for the first Amnesty given. I recall the Bush 2 trying to engage the issue but batted down because MOST people didn't like the amnesty/path to citizenship angle.

Today though the issue is coming to a head as evidenced by the AZ law, the violence on the border, and the high cost of illegal immigrants straining state budgets. Obama is for political reasons willfully ignoring/delaying the issue. I think the impeachment idea has gotten to his advisers and now they seem to be at least trying to appear at doing something. We'll see.

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
You are most welcome to your opinion but the moderating team are working on changing threads such as this - the intention here may be for discussion, but it certainly doesn't look that way. I would encourage users to discuss the issue properly rather than raising to the bait of another persons opinions.

Keep it in check guys.

How many threads could I find that someone from the right might consider baiting? Why does my thread warrant being especially scrutinized?

Fairly warned though, I will stop posting to it.

Better yet, just delete it.

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^Leave it up, so everyone knows what a fool you are to think that Obama deserves to be Impeached for not being a jingoistic xenophobe.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
^Leave it up, so everyone knows what a fool you are to think that Obama deserves to be Impeached for not being a jingoistic xenophobe.

What is with the name calling?

Eres malagradecido. Tu no sabes lo que puedes perder. Y de verdad a mi no me gustas. Tu logica es pobre y cuando confrentado con argumentos mejores que los tuyos fallas en admitirlo.

Last edited:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's what I meant. :biggrin1:

Calling for Obama's impeachment was inevitably bound to draw the comparative outcries from Bush-haters about how much worse his offenses were, and blah, blah, blah...it's all downhill from there.

Criminal dereliction of presidential duty might exist if we had
no border protection at all, but that simply isn't the case...as you well know. Given the partisan makeup of both houses of Congress, I'm sure you also know the statistical likelihood of Obama's being impeached.

A discussion would have been much better served by your analysis and opinions regarding specific circumstances around immigration policy.

Personally, I don't care the least bit for Obama's public remarks vis-à-vis Arizona's recently-enacted law, and I feel he was deliberately pandering to the bleeding-heart left by ostentatiously hosting Calderón here this week. Furthermore, I think it's reprehensible that high-ranking officials in Obama's cabinet like Holder and Napolitano have parroted his party line while openly admitting to not having read the law itself.

How fucking asinine that the US Attorney General, our top cop, openly criticizes the law...even going so far as to public speculate on a suit to challenge its constitutionality, but reveals during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee that he hasn't actually read it?

Unacceptable. We deserve better from our leadership.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
That's what I meant. :biggrin1:

Calling for Obama's impeachment was inevitably bound to draw the comparative outcries from Bush-haters about how much worse his offenses were, and blah, blah, blah...it's all downhill from there.

But I had rebuttals to those points. Plus, it was only one who was really juvenile if you read.

Criminal dereliction of presidential duty might exist if we had no
border protection at all, but that simply isn't the case...as you well know. Given the partisan makeup of both houses of Congress, I'm sure you also know the statistical likelihood of Obama's being impeached.

When we effectively have NO border control as evidenced by exasperation in state laws being enacted and with the threat of more being enacted on the matter; with tens of millions of illegals illustrating NO border control.... I think the case can be made and the Dems should do something real to avoid impeachment should 2010 see a change in ownership in congress. Who really wants to see another impeachment mired presidency? No me.

Let a successful terrorist attack be traced back to the border (crosssing after this last election) and Dems are in real trouble. Middle Easterners have been picked up at the border trying to cross illegally.

A discussion would have been much better served by your analysis and opinions regarding specific circumstances around immigration policy.

Boring. A little motivation is needed to get things done.

Personally, I don't care the least bit for Obama's public remarks vis-à-vis Arizona's recently-enacted law, and I feel he was deliberately pandering to the bleeding-heart left by ostentatiously hosting Calderón here this week. Furthermore, I think it's reprehensible that high-ranking officials in Obama's cabinet like Holder and Napolitano have parroted his party line while openly admitting to not having read the law itself.

How fucking asinine that the US Attorney General, our top cop, openly criticizes the law...even going so far as to public speculate on a suit to challenge its constitutionality, but reveals during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee that he hasn't actually read it?

Unacceptable. We deserve better from our leadership.
I agree with this whole thing but especially so with the red'ed part. Very well expressed.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What is with the name calling?

Eres malagradecido. Tu no sabes lo que puedes perder. Y de verdad a mi no me gustas. Tu logica es pobre y cuando confrentado con argumentos mejores que los tuyos fallas en admitirlo.

Es obvio no eres nativo. Escribes castellano como si fuera inglés. ¡Que patetico! O como se dice sur de línea, ¡Que gabacho!
It isn't name calling when another poster calls you out for being a jingoist xenophobe. He is simply pointing out the obvious.

Last edited:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Es obvio QUE no eres nativo. Escribes castellano como si fuera inglés. ¡Que patetico! O como se dice sur de LA línea, ¡Que gabacho!
It isn't name calling when another poster calls you out for being a jingoist xenophobe. He is simply pointing out the obvious.

Lo que es obvio es que TU no eres nativo (MIRA LO QUE TE FALTO EN ROJO). Y aunque yo no fuera estoy ensenado que en saber espanol no se puede facilmente decir que soy un 'jingoistic xenophobe'

Yo no hablo castellano. Yo hablo espanol y sin acento. Lo que no me viene facilmente es escribirlo. Pero solo por no practicarlo o leerlo mucho.

Ententalo otra vez.

Pero ya estoy aburrido con lpsg y me voy a ir. Voy a estar ocupando mi tiempo mejor en otro lugar. Talvez mejorando mi espanol o mi frances.

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lo que es obvio es que TU no eres nativo (MIRA LO QUE TE FALTO EN ROJO). Y aunque yo no fuera estoy ensenado que en saber espanol no se puede facilmente decir que soy un 'jingoistic xenophobe'

Yo no hablo castellano. Yo hablo espanol y sin acento. Lo que no me viene facilmente es escribirlo. Pero solo por no practicarlo o leerlo mucho.

Ententalo otra vez.

Pero ya estoy aburrido con lpsg y me voy a ir. Voy a estar ocupando mi tiempo mejor en otro lugar. Talvez mejorando mi espanol o mi frances.

Entonces, ¡Vaya, ya! y no nos molestas. Es una buena idea que vas a molestar otros en un otro lugar. Pero los otros, ¡que pobrecitos!

Chau, boludo. :smile:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Entonces, ¡Vaya, ya! y no nos molestes [mas]. Es una buena idea que vas a molestar otros en un otro lugar. Pero los otros, ¡que pobrecitos!

Chau, boludo. :smile:

Y a quien llamastes para escribir para ti esta ultima notita tan bella con la cual me despedis? Algun amigo? Es la sonrisa que hace toda la diferencia. Es magico, no?:smile:

Last edited: