HAHA... Obama should be impeached.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Obama/Pelosi/Reid circus isn't going to touch the border control issue - they need the votes of hispanic minorities this coming November - and with their blatant kiss-blowing to the hispanic community, they will continue to give proverbial hand-jobs to the hispanics in every issue relating to them, particularly up to election time.

It's nauseating.

Actually, most hispanics and minorities have already addressed the need to secure the borders. Obama's lack of excessive action towards this issue is not an attempt to pander to them for votes because minorities usually vote for Democrats anyhow as demonstrated in exit polls from the 2008 election and beyond. Don't blame Republican's inability to convey a positive message to Hispanics on anyone else but themselves.

Besides... after the controversial issues regarding border control implemented by congress people in Arizona, it makes perfect sense to let the smoke clear before addressing the issue.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Star-

You went from

... their blatant kiss-blowing to the hispanic community, they will continue to give proverbial hand-jobs to the hispanics in every issue relating to them, particularly up to election time.

It's nauseating.

to

Exactly. So why alienate them? 'Let sleeping dogs lie' is the strategy here for the Dems.

in one hour! Excellent backtracking!

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
A good chunk of the hispanic community supports SB1070. They made it into the clubhouse. They don't want no migrants taking their jobs.
I think we should retroactively impeach every president between Washington and now. This country was built on "illegal immigration."
But before we tarnish the name of every leader of this country I have a long multi-faceted question for everyone.
Was it legal when Europeans came into this unknown land and settled barely surviving the harsh winter because they were unfamiliar with the terrain. Was it legal when a few generations after one tribe of natives fed those pilgrims immigrants, whatever, the immigrants began to take themselves very seriously, trading 24 dollars worth of trinkets for Manhattan. Was it legal when the coast was no longer enough land for the rapidly reproducing immigrants and they began a genocidal campaign for land Westward, throwing smallpox blankets over every man woman and child willing to trade or otherwise come in contact with these new immigrants.
Was it legal when the immigrants encountered a new land so bountiful with flora and fauna because of the sustainable nature of the native agricultural practices, that they decided the only thing to do was tame it into a land of metropolises industry and freeways?
Was it legal when those people who came from Europe realized they could nor would not want to build the railroads, cities and other massive public works projects necessary to make the growth needed to make certain people very wealthy, and subsequently encouraged the immigration of millions of Irish, Chinese, Germans, Jews and Italians. Was it legal when they said, "no mas" in 1920? Was it legal when people facing genocide and famine were turned away later in the 20th century because the immigrants of the 17th century had decided it was now too much. They didn't want Germans, Jews, and South Europeans in their neighborhoods. So ghettos were created for them in the metropolises they built.
Fast foward 80 years, and most of the decendents of these people have moved to the suburbs to join the decendents of the 17th century immigrants. They now have houses and families and fat paychecks. They were replaced in many cases by Mexican immigrants and black families fleeing segregation. Now many of those families are moving to suburbs and being replaced by desperate Central American immigrants. That is a keyword. The people who move into these neighborhoods are always desperate. Desperate to eventually make enough money to live the dream of moving to the suburbs to be a bored dissatisfied rich person like the 17th century immigrants.
Time has treated the 2nd wave (Italians, Irish, Jews) well. They are integrated into middle American economics and society. But the people running this show do not like to share. And the people who rise to the top like to punish others who try to come and take theirs. That is why you get the sons of the second wave in some extreme conservative places. Think Antonin Scalia.
They want to keep the 3rd 4th and 5th waves of immigration in those neighborhoods. So the family and community was coersively fragmented by consumerism and the media. As a result we have millions of single teen moms and fatherless young men joining gangs.
In the meantime civil wars are tearing apart Central America and Vietnam. People are flooding through the gates, legally illegally. Who cares? America is the land of opportunity. Or so they thought.
New immigrants, especially Central Americans in the 1980's are not accepted by anyone, including hispanics already in America. They form MS13 and other super violent street gangs to francise themselves.
Reagan deports them. They are really not accepted in El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala. They become super organized out there as a matter of survival.
Now we have Frankenstein. Mommy's little monster.
A lot of pissed of latinos, south middle and east asians and other people who haven't been let in the clubhouse.
America.
The further we get from the 17th century immigrants the less of this pie the subsequent immigrants are willing to share, not that the 17th century imigrants shared, and not that the modern industrialized western way of life was ever gonna be sustainable.
But what happened to those original people?
They are still amongst us. Their culture destroyed. Their women raped. A race of mestizos to our South serving as our caddies, gardners and cooks. Trying to make it in the white mans world.
But when the environment says, "no mas" And it will. We will ALL go back to a tribal way of life. White black Amerindian, you name it. And those who want to be part of the community will survive.
Down with SB1070!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly. So why alienate them?

You still don't get it.
The concept of being American differs from person to person. It is not a rigid checklist of things, as given by the several partisan ideologies spun by many Conservatives currently in congress. Making sure you have a message that caters to minorities doesn't alienate anyone as long as you can also address the needs of others at the same time. Contrary to belief, that can be done and the current batch of Democrats are at least trying doing that. The new set of Republicans need to learn how to do this, or face more defeats in the upcoming elections.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You still don't get it.
The concept of being American differs from person to person. It is not a rigid checklist of things, as given by the several partisan ideologies spun by many Conservatives currently in congress. Making sure you have a message that caters to minorities doesn't alienate anyone as long as you can also address the needs of others at the same time. Contrary to belief, that can be done and the current batch of Democrats are at least trying doing that. The new set of Republicans need to learn how to do this, or face more defeats in the upcoming elections.

A rigid checklist of things? You mean like a social security number?

:rolleyes:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES!!! Now...I'd watch him speak!!! LOL THAT would be entertaining!!!

big ol' bleached facial hair... bandanna...tights and ripping his tank top off to make a point! lol *flex*

*granted he's no spring chicken...but still would be fun to watch!* lol

LOL!

"...we gotta protect our borders brother! I've been eating my vitamins and saying my prayers and all the Hulkamaniacs are on board with finally protecting our borders! Now, what are you gonna do, when the largest arms in the universe run wild on you!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sigh. I couldn't resist. Loved Hulk Hogan back in the day!

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL!

"...we gotta protect our borders brother! I've been eating my vitamins and saying my prayers and all the Hulkamaniacs are on board with finally protecting our borders! Now, what are you gonna do, when the largest arms in the universe run wild on you!!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sigh. I couldn't resist. Loved Hulk Hogan back in the day!

You know, as a person, I don't care for Hogan too much. But as a character, I gotta say... Whatcha gonna do, brother? :)