Hahaha I Have To Laugh

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems we have a someone in the site who like to critique cocks.some are good and some well most are put downs.hmmmm lets see where are his cock pics are we afraid cause it mite me a micro-mini hehehehe:biggrin1:.I know this has been posted about what do you think of my what ever but hey if one is happy about there cock and pussy let it be.If you have to put one down then dont bother unless your a huge cockster.Thats my one and only vent,on with life :cool:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear ya (TH) judgemental critical people suck... and if one can be brave enough to post pics they deserve credit for that alone. why be negative? if ya dont like them, leave em alone. or else show how perfect you are that you can cast judgement on another.
and you are always a 10 to me thickie- :kiss:

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
I've always been impressed by the lack of pessimism in the galleries here, especially in comparison to most other 'give-my-body-part-a-numerical-value-please' sites.

Then again, when things don't go people's way here, they usually freak and make a big stink over it (I'm no exception, just so we're clear), so the d-bags probably just read around the site and realize their d-baggery will not be tolerated.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that really the only negative comments in the gallery are for pictures that are fakes.

For real pics, I like that the comments are kept positive. :wink: