Haiii From A Femboy~

knotai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Haiii~ I'm knotai, a 23 year old femboy, and I've only recently really discovered the sexual side of myself. I'm pan, but mostly find myself attracted to men and other transfem people. I only lost my oral and anal virginities a month ago, and let me just say that I'm no spitter!~

I'm mostly a bottom and you'll usually find me wearing a skirt and thigh highs, but I was recently told I qualify as a "big dick femboy," which was weird, since I always assumed I was average and never measured before recently. At least, I qualify when I'm not wearing a cage, which I usually am. I think it's obvious that I'm (mostly) a bottom.

I've never really tried to take dick pics before, but I hope you like this mixed set of pics:

IMG_2951_Cropped.JPEG
IMG_2875.JPEG
34535-3.jpg
IMG_2589.JPG

I'll post one of those survey things in the thread too~

knotai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I just realized what this site's name is and the fixation on big dicks. I found this place while looking for information on why ThisVid wasn't accepting registrations. Things make so much more sense now.

Reactions: BillM

knotai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Welcome. You’re really hot and I think you look great in thigh highs. I bet you a look sexy in a skirt too. With that nice big cock do you struggle to retain modesty in a miniskirt? I guess the cage helps
Hehe awww thanks! I’ve never work a miniskirt but yeah that would definitely be an issue~
I’ll post some pics of me in my favorite skirt later maybe!

• Love
Reactions: Adamslut and BillM

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

knotai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
Thanks~ I'll read through these!

Reactions: BillM and LaFemme

Max gay

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haiii~ I'm knotai, a 23 year old femboy, and I've only recently really discovered the sexual side of myself. I'm pan, but mostly find myself attracted to men and other transfem people. I only lost my oral and anal virginities a month ago, and let me just say that I'm no spitter!~

I'm mostly a bottom and you'll usually find me wearing a skirt and thigh highs, but I was recently told I qualify as a "big dick femboy," which was weird, since I always assumed I was average and never measured before recently. At least, I qualify when I'm not wearing a cage, which I usually am. I think it's obvious that I'm (mostly) a bottom.

I've never really tried to take dick pics before, but I hope you like this mixed set of pics:

View attachment 91685231 View attachment 91685261 View attachment 91685341 View attachment 91685371

I'll post one of those survey things in the thread too~
Boy, you are so sexy ,i want man like you in my life ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: BillM