Hail the LPSG "GOD"

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WoB I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but could Marley, dressed as Bin Laden, throw things at you guys and call you names while you're having sex? (fetish of mine) We could dress up Dumbcow as a rhinoceros and tape the whole thing!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WoB I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but could Marley, dressed as Bin Laden, throw things at you guys and call you names while you're having sex? (fetish of mine) We could dress up Dumbcow as a rhinoceros and tape the whole thing!!
No, no, not a rhinoceros... a unicorn!

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hotbtmnla, prince_will ... NEWSFLASH.
He's changed his percentages big time.:cool:

:eek:

I... but... that... um... I...

Damn these distractions. I'll get nothing done tonight.

Back in 15 minutes. I, uh, have to... take care of something. Again. :tongue:

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Totally. How about little cakes in the shape of grenades? I think a bovine dressed as a rhino or unicorn is cool, but I think we'd have to stay in with the theme and make him an elephant (or donkey).

Also I think DC_DEEP would make a great Nancy Reagan. Okay, I admit it, I just want to see him in red lipstick and a stylish red skirted suit.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gives Marley and Dumbcow the wrong address and goes to the real party.
I am wicked and I was drawn that way.

And this is why you and I get on so well, gorgeous... :biggrin1:

By the way, the real party's in my pants...but you won't be the only one coming. :wink:

Also I think DC_DEEP would make a great Nancy Reagan. Okay, I admit it, I just want to see him in red lipstick and a stylish red skirted suit.

I would so make the trip up there just to see that! Well, that and the chance to plow your Hillary while you're wearing a cunt mask...
:tongue:

to HG :beerchug2:

Muchas gracias, amigo! :151:

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So glad that you will have so many subs on hand DC DEEP.
I've hand Hg's drooling husk over for you to toy with once I'm done and finished breaking him.
I so adore playing with the wilfull ones.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So glad that you will have so many subs on hand DC DEEP.
I've hand Hg's drooling husk over for you to toy with once I'm done and finished breaking him.
I so adore playing with the wilfull ones.
Thank you, my lovely. I've met HG before, but have not seen him naked. I think it would be rather entertaining to put some nice, pink handprints on his white butt.

I guess we will have to let him recover for a day or two after you are finished with him, though, so I have a nice clear palette to work with. And yes, the willful ones are the best!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you, my lovely. I've met HG before, but have not seen him naked. I think it would be rather entertaining to put some nice, pink handprints on his white butt.

I guess we will have to let him recover for a day or two after you are finished with him, though, so I have a nice clear palette to work with. And yes, the willful ones are the best!

I am SO Muthafuckin' THERE!!

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dragon, I'll have you know that the house you sent me to just so happened to be full of pro-war, anti-muslim Klansman. Imagine the chaos that ensued when a black man showed up at their doorstop dressed as Osama Bin Laden carrying a tray of grenade shaped cakes. You wanna know what they did to me? Bent me over, paddled my bare ass for about an hour, then took turns folding my legs up to the ceiling fan and pouding my ass with their huge schlongs. It was awful. It was so great. Thanks for the wrong address!!