Hair dyed to dark....

evilgirlie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Okay Ladies (and gents) I have a rather trite question..my roomie just died his hair and is really upset because it came out darker then he wanted. He texted me at work to let me know he had died his hair "dark brown...but bitch it came out BLACK"....hee heee heeeeee. So I told him to wash it a couple of times but to no avail....he still thinks it is too dark...any other recommendations to help lightne his hair?

Idreamfilthy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
^Tell him to go lay in the sun with that toned-peroxide on , and use an aluminum cover and spray some of that sun-in hair lightener in there too. Lol extra spf ! and next time tell him to go to a professional.

evilgirlie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
thanks The Rob I told him to chlll....he is a grumbling because he just yelled at me it was Medium brown.....but looks black . whatever...thanks by the way for the compliment..

turnstall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't use proxide it will make it turn redish. Go to a hairsalon, they have a product that is a color remover that is less harsh, and they will reapply the colour he intended. It happened to me my hair came out jet black, and they got it back to brown again.

Last edited:

bruce-e

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes! Tell your friend to go to a Professional Colorist, to get it fixed. This should be a learning experience for him.

evilgirlie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks all for your comments....we appreciate your comments...he is scheduled and now not so frantic

bertie101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell him we live in a world where many people are victims of war, famine and tyranny....and the difference between a bad haircut and a good one? About a fortnight! (Thats 2 weeks for our American cousins)