Hair Fetish??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Sep 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Amberlynn: ???

Okay, the hubby was embarassed and didnt want me to ask about this. But I have to!

I am standing there in the bathroom, with his bathrobe on, trimming off split ends from my hair. Very dull and tedious job for sure, but evidently Nathan found it exciting! He comes in to the bathroom for some reason, he's just in his boxer-briefs, he goes from flaccid to raging erection in what I estimated to be 3 seconds, and immediately I can see his cum oozing through his underwear and down his leg. I wasnt doing ANYTHING to make him do this... I asked him what he found so pleasurable and he was just as shocked as I was.

Does anyone have any clue about this?? Are some guys unconsciously so attracted to something so boring and every-day as a girl giving herself a haircut?

???

2. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: Amberlynn, precious... you are the woman he loves.... you are newly married... everything is going to turn Nate on for a while... if you are lucky, it will be that way for the rest of your life... ah! the joy of knowing that with a flick of your hair, you can turn the man you love into a drooling idiot with nothing but thoughts of you... enjoy!

3. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: reminds me of a time when i was hurriedly putting on nylons while my male friend at my doorway. within seconds he had a tent in his trousers and his face was beet red. i had a skirt on but didn't even show anything!

4. Imported

Gold Member

Amberlynn: I just hope it isnt CUTTING my hair that turned him on, hopefully it was playing with it. I shall experiment when he gets home from work!

If it IS cutting it, well, I'm afraid that I am unwilling to do away with tushie-length hair I have worked years to create! He will just have to watch me cutting his hair in the mirror or something.

5. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Well, there's probably a fetish for anything you could imagine (and for a lot unimaginable stuff as well.) But, I agree with Nony, I don't think it was cutting your hair that turned your husband on--I think it was you. As a man I can tell you there is something incredibly arousing about just sharing your life with the woman you love--all those mundane moments that nobody ever writes erotica about--but that make up the sum of the moments we share together. I remember one time with an ex-girlfriend I was standing with her in the bathroom, she had just got out of the shower and was brushing her hair and we were talking, and I had this moment, looking at her when I was like, "She is so sexy. Wow, I am so lucky to be here right now." She certainly wasn't trying to be alluring, and I don't have a hairbrush fetish. It was just her and that moment.

Long winded way for me to say that nothing is more sexy than just being natural.

6. Imported

Gold Member

GreenEyes: Well, said Monstro. :)

I think we all have experienced those times when we have taken a glimpse at somebody we love and say wow! Just that awe moment.

Amberlynn it sounds like he loves you and admires you. Nothing wrong with you rocking his world.

7. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: What they said.

8. jawjagal

jawjagal New Member

My gentleman friend refuses to give me more than a peck of a kiss when he is leaving because anything more gives him an erection. He also says he never realized he had a voice activated dick. The sound of my voice on the phone makes him hard. It's either lust or love! Hmmmm

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lol, there's one guy tells me he gets hard whenever I chat on-line with him. Even if I'm just asking how's work going. We only met once, but evidently I've lodged in his libido somehow. But it's just lust in this case.

Draft saved Draft deleted