Hair Follicle Bumps on Shaft

mymilkshakez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a lot of hair follicle bumps on my pubic and lower shaft area and they are painless and really annoying to look at. I've just noticed them lately and I thought they were some sort of herpes but I'm a virgin :( so no.. but does anyone else suffer from this?

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I have a lot of hair follicle bumps on my pubic and lower shaft area and they are painless and really annoying to look at. I've just noticed them lately and I thought they were some sort of herpes but I'm a virgin :( so no.. but does anyone else suffer from this?

Seen a lot of penises with the same thing, husband included. You're fine. :)

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pefectly normal. If you are describing what I think you are (looks like hair folicles without the hair?) then what you are seeing are Fordyce's granules (sometimes called Fordyce's spots or Fordyce's condition)

What are they? Sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with a hair follicle. About 80% of the poulation has them (males and females) on their genatalia, so you are in good company:smile:! Here is a picture of them.

Oh, they can also occur on the lips both on the inside and on the outside (near the vermillion border; the place where your lips meet your face)

Hope this helps!