Hair free the way to go??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by handsfree, Aug 7, 2009.

1. handsfree

handsfree New Member

Hi all. I know that this boils down to personal preference, but I'd like to hear some feedback on this issue from all of you.

I've had my pubes for the longest time, and just the other day, out of sudden impulse, i took my bathroom scissors and started trimming it all away. I got everything down from my original thick jungle to about half a inch. But I still wasent satisfied. Realised I had a brand new Philips battery shaver lying around my house which I had never used. Took it out and nicely cleaned the place to a flat desert. My balls are still hairy though.

This is my first time going hair-free down there, I am still getting myself adjusted to the new sensation now. I live a pretty active lifestyle, and with the hygiene issue, I guess I'll try this phase out, till it all grows back. I donno, I feel a little weird... (P.S. I have sex every once-a-blue-moon, but all the women i slept with didnt mind the hair.) What do all of you think?? Thanks!!

2. eurotop40

Gold Member

I would trim the pubes to max 1/2" in a trapezoidal shape and absolutely epilate penis basis (1/4" around), scrotum, buttcheeks and crack.

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    A friend of mine said he and his wife once shaved and the sex afterwards was terrible. Then they figured out why there is pubic hair (duh) -- it is a dry lubricant that keeps you from getting chafed in that area during long sweaty sessions. He said they will never do that again.

4. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I don't agree. Sex has not changed for me. As a matter of fact I enjoy the skin on skin feeling it brings especially if my partner is smooth too. I've been smooth for a number of years and won't go back to having a jungle down below. For me, it's not "natural". I know I'll get comments on that but it's true. I am not hairy at all to start so having hair in the "middle of nowhere" looked goofy. The tops of my legs are smooth naturally, as is my ass, chest and arms. People even have commented that they thought I shaved my arms - I don't! Anyway, enjoy the smoothness. You might get to like it the more you leave it that way. You might also want to try Veet hair removal cream. It takes the hair off completely, leaves no itching or red bumps or stubble.

5. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

I'll never shave completely.

I just don't like the look. I'mm trim to keep things neat, but that's about it. I've never had any complaints.

6. handsfree

handsfree New Member

Hmmm, I see. It had been a couple of days now, still not used to it. I guess I'm better off with my pubes there. Guess, I will just have to wait for it all to grow back... I have to agree that the hair kinda gives a little cushion effect. Thanks alot for the repsond guys.

7. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whatever floats your boat really, if you don't mind genitals that resemble the last turkey in the shop on xmas eve, go for it!

I'd never sleep with a guy with no pubes, like my men to look all grown up and not like prepubescent boys.

8. arki

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    dude.. its the best u can do.. most comfortable thing to do... i trim with a machine... 0'', almost nothing, and shave my balls, ive been doing this for years.. recomend you to keep on doing it.. :)

9. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    They may look prepubescent but certainly don't feel that way to the touch...

Nothing like rough sandpaper rubbing on your skin during sex...

Hot! :yuck:

10. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To each their own. I've tried it all ways: me shaved, him shaved, her shaved, all shaved, none shaved.

My personal preference- I like a little hair down there. Not a jungle mind you, but a well tended lawn is fine. I agree with Ms Denise above- no pubes makes me think of children and that is a turn off.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I shave my shaft, but the rest is well-trimmed, as it would look ridiculous to have bald pubes and a light covering of hair on my chest and legs. But it is better to be trimmed than not, as it is cleaner and it feels better. My wife gets waxed every month or so, so it's no hair for her.

12. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    Both my wife and I shave ourselves. We both enjoy it a lot. We just feel better during sex. We find it also looks more sexy. We will never go back.

13. fourincher

fourincher New Member

my girlfriend is shaved clean. Nothing like going down on a hairless pussy. I find it a turn on.

Me? I go by the mood. But usually my girl likes it clean too. She says its more hygenic. But shaving doesnt last too long. The stubbles will grow in a matter of a day!.
    Havent tried waxing yet. Even to epilate the area sounds painful (especially your balls! ouch). Any guides?

14. erratic

Gold Member

If you like it, go for it. Sure, there are people out there (me included) who are a little weirded out by pube-less crotches, but there are people who are weirded out by hairy crotches, too. Basically, anyone who would discriminate against a guy for having a hairless, or hairy, crotch is shallow and not worth the time. So, yeah. Go for what you like.

15. greengrass_89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Right on man! To each his own. I trim mine, leaving it almost an inch right above the cock in a bush, tapered on the edges on the bush. Trimmed clean between the legs and I shave my balls every month or so. So they do get fuzzy between shavings. Not a super hairy body here. I'm young yet, so I'm hoping I will at least get some fuzz on my chest. :kiss:

16. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like to lick and suck on balls and i really like to rim.... so hairless is nice.. min you i think a snail trail is sex as hell.... so i would say smooth balls and shaft leave a tuft just above the cock or leave the snail trail but anywhere some-one's gonna spend alot of time with thier tounge... take the hair off... pulling hair from your mouth in the middle os sex is not fun.... nor is it fun half an hour after sex finding that youve missed a couple

Draft saved Draft deleted