hair growing up half the shaft

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Blagoblog, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Blagoblog

Blagoblog Member

When my cock is hard (6.5"x6.25" bone-pressed btw) and I pull the skin all the way back (circ'd but with enough skin left to cover a 9-incher), I still have hair follicles halfway up my shaft.

I'm still a virgin, but I'd like to know how problematic this will be when and if I have sex, like whether the combination of stretching the vagina more than usual and even the tiniest hair growth will cause pain or whether a condom would be more likely to break because of the hair.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hair on the shaft is common for men. If I were you, I'd just shave it off. It probably won't affect the quailty of the condom, but...BUT, taking a condom off with a hairy shaft can be quite painful. Think yanking off a good number of hair...thats what it feels like.

If you choose to not use a condom, I don't think there will be any serious problems during sex, though it is possible that you might iritate the tissues in her pussy.

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't shave it - you're going to have sharp stubble that no woman's twat (or lips) ought to have to put up with.

My suggestion, if it really bothers you - really bothers you - go get it zapped professionally so it never comes back. You won't regret it. Couple hundred bucks, I think, oughta do the job.

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Most guys have hair in the same place. Whether you choose to do some trimming or not, it shouldn't cause a physical problem for you when you're fucking. With the natural lubrication that comes from the vagina, if you're in without a condom, there's no yanking or irritation on those penis hairs. If you do wear a condom ... well, I've never had any issues as a result of rolling one on or taking one off.

5. lucky8

Gold Member

dick side burns...shave em if you want blowjobs from women...

6. lifesaver9

lifesaver9 New Member

Unless she is extremely moist down there. It should be ok.

Draft saved Draft deleted