Hair in mouth

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Anyone on here have some Heloise type method by which errent hair could be removed from ones mouth quickly and with only one hand?
Let me 'splain. Quite frequently I'll be giving my boyfriend a blowjob and will get a hair, almost always mine, in my mouth! Let me tell all ya'll out there who don't suck cock, whom ever you may be, having a strand of hair in your mouth while doing oral is worse than annoying. But I know there must be some clever trick to relieve this strife. I've already tried swiping my tongue with a lint brush, doesn't work and now I'm askin' the WordWideWeb.
Please...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Doesn't matter if you have an apple, man or humbug in your mouth babe - getting a hair out is getting a hair out.

And have you really "tried swiping [your] tongue with a lint brush" mid felate? Shit - I guess it just doesn't bother me that much... I just ignore

heavyproducer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ive gotta say, that litle piece of tissue that nearly ALWAYS resides down there on you ladies is way more annoying than any stray hair..... hee hee

but i love being down there anyway so yea ignor it and enjoy the other important thing youve got in ur mouth :p

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
ive gotta say, that litle piece of tissue that nearly ALWAYS resides down there on you ladies

Yeeeeeeyoooooo - UK uk uk - who've YOU been with?!? Bloody hell man - I think you'll find most of the ladies here are not of that ilk.

Shit - that's like saying all men have 2 day old dick cheese - yak, argh, *gag* I'm leaving this thread now :wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, WTF kind of women are you hanging out with??

Every woman I ever had sex with told me at some point afterward that she had been paying special attention to her curb appeal in anticipation of getting some play.