Hair in the ass

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

freak1782: Hi i just wanted to know if all the guys have hair in their ass... i mean in the asshole , because i have and a lot of my friends have and they tell me they shave it,, so i just want to know if this is in all the guys or is just on some guys....

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Boy, ah have- ah say- ah have so much hair on mah ass - ass ah say - I need to part it with a comb to take a shit.

Shit that is!

(apologies to Foghorn Leghorn)

3. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    A lot of men have hair down there. If you shave depends on how many hair you have on your buttocks. Shaving needs help. You have to spread your legs very wide, pushing up your balls, keeping your skin very flat and taking care of your arse. You need a least four hands to do it and a lot of shaving foam. Success!

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The only time I have hair in my ass was when the face of a bearded dude was in there. And that tickled.

5. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

ROFL!!!! :D

6. stu

stu New Member

i am hair down there. if i shaved i would be worried 'bout the itching that would eventualy come.

7. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'm hairy, hell, you can pick it out of your teeth later. :rolleyes:

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Flossing after you eat is a good thing after all!

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have been shaving for a few years now. If you use a women's razor (Venus Devine), shaving gel (Edge/Gillette for sensitive skin) and shave with the direction of the hair growth, you should not get itching.

I usually shave once a week to keep it neat and clean down there--ass crack to pubes. All gone.

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Something I've never been able to figure out:

We spend our first 11-12 years wanting nothing more than hair down there, then we spend the rest of our lives trying to get rid of it?

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I know. Weird ain't it?

12. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hey there

Yes, I'm a hairy guy (have a smooth back though) and so I do have a very hairy ass and ass crack as well as a large bush. I shave my ass crack to stay clean using a Gillettte disposable razor and sensitive shaving gel with loads of warm water. I've discovered a number of things -
    1. no matter how careful I shave down there my ass is always a liitle itchy afterwards for a day or so
    2. my itchy ass can really make me horny though I'm not sure why
    3. my best buddy sometimes shaves my ass for me because my girlfriend won't and he loves to have sex immediately afterwards
    4. may try a hair removal creme down there next time but I'll test the creme on my hand first to ensure I don't experience an adverse reaction
    5. I feel real clean and comfortable after shaving my ass and shave weekly
    6. I need a steady hand, three other hands, a mirror, warm water, razor and creme, towels and loads of time
    7. it's real good to very occcasionally shave my buddies ass as his girlfriend won't do it and I either get to fuck him slowly afterwards or use his anal balls and dildo on him

:rolleyes: :D

13. Imported

Gold Member

doubtless_mouse: Hey Blue - piece of advise, be very careful with the hair removing cream. I remember years ago a buddy of mine in the Marines was a hairy SOB. He shaved his arms, back, and chest regularly (never figured out how he shaved his back, maybe don't ask...). Anyway, one day he thought he would try Nair on his chest. His rationale was that it would be much easier than shaving and faster to boot. Well anyway, we are all sitting in the common room at the barracks and hear this blood curdeling scream coming from the showers, we all rush in to see what the hell is happening and their sits Todd on the floor of the shower. He has his arms crossed and is cupping his chest. We looked at him and asked him what the hell happened. After he calmed down, he explained about trying to "Nair" his chest, it seems that Nair is not so nice to sensitive skin. He librally applied Nair to his chest and began to work it in, it hit his nipples and started to get warm, then all of a sudden it wasn't warm but as he said, "felt like it was on fire."

Moral of story, be careful of chemicals on extremely sensitive skin (Nipples, penis, anus, etc.) Not sure if Nair is still the same as it was 12 years ago, but I am certain Todd does not use it to this day.

Ramblings from the Mouse.

14. KinkGuy

Gold Member

The warning on a bottle of Nair for Men (same shit, different package) clearly says: Not for use around eyes or genital areas. Don't ask why I know. ;)

15. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

i have a little hair around my asshole but not right on it. but its this real fine soft stuff not like the hair on my head or legs.but i'm not very hairy any how.

16. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

I made the last hairy guy that I dated go and get the triple wax job (back, sack and crack) which really worked to get rid of that unwanted hair. He was sort of embarassed, but I made it worth his while. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted