Hair Issues

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys im 19 years old and live in Kansas I however have been in California for the past month and noticed a high number of guys shave their chests and happy trail.... among other things.... Ive always been quite hairy, always trimmed my leg hair before it turns into a fro and always keeping my crotch tamed. I guess my question is should i join the Californians and shave my chest/happy trail?

MarquisMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm from Calif as well and I'd say that shaving if definitely the norm, among gay dudes especially (difficult to believe EVERYONE at the beach is hairless above the waist). I'm not a fan of it for various reasons (aesthetics for one, razor burn, stubble, etc)...I just trim it short with a clipper and suggest you do the same. I've always found a young guy with a little bit of hair and a happy trail to be way hot haha.

Gwarcock

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im from Florida and im in the same boat.
i go to the beach with friends and girls always stare (train wreck kind of stare not the good kind) at my hairy chest and even make comments.
i just stopped going but thought about shaving it all off

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know some of your will not like it.... but I've gone and shaved my chest... still thinking of happy trail

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know some of your will not like it.... but I've gone and shaved my chest... still thinking of happy trail

Well, Show It Off :biggrin1:

Seriously...NOT THE HAPPY TRAIL... PLEASE!!!! I don't know anyone that finds a happy trail not sexy.

Oh, did I mention pictures?? :wink:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Female input here - hair on a man is for the most part, very sexy, unless it's heavily untamed and completely out of hand, but basically, hair is good. :tongue: See, guys, it's the opposite of shaved/feminine/clean of hair - what women have for the most part, and opposites attract, if you get my drift.....:cool:

I like hairy men - they don't look like little boys (girls) - they look masculine/manly! Yum. Just my opinion.....:rolleyes:

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Female input here - hair on a man is for the most part, very sexy, unless it's heavily untamed and completely out of hand, but basically, hair is good. :tongue: See, guys, it's the opposite of shaved/feminine/clean of hair - what women have for the most part, and opposites attract, if you get my drift.....:cool:

I like hairy men - they don't look like little boys (girls) - they look masculine/manly! Yum. Just my opinion.....:rolleyes:

thanks you for your input but wouldn't you rather have a guy who is hairy but self conscious about it, or would you rather have a guy who feels good about his body?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks you for your input but wouldn't you rather have a guy who is hairy but self conscious about it, or would you rather have a guy who feels good about his body?

Is that a leading question, or do you have no talent for detecting the obvious?

D_efw07ucb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Save the time and aggravation with shaving...next time you're at the beach just wear a speedo and they'll never even notice your chest! :) lol

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey quick question... its probably well known but I dont know the answer... So after shaving my cock and balls they get small bumps, which i know are nothing but is there a way to reduce the amount of bumps that appear?

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Exfoliate. Shave while your skin is warm (after a shower is good).

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought chest hair was back in favor and shaving was on the way out. I can't stand to see furry guys shaved or even trimmed sometimes. There are those guys that could use a shearing because they look like they are wearing heavy sweaters, but if you've got a nice pelt, be proud of it and stand out in the crowd instead of being just like everybody else.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just trim it short with a clipper and suggest you do the same. I've always found a young guy with a little bit of hair and a happy trail to be way hot haha.
Using the clippers is quick and easy. I do the trunk of my body every month. In the summer, I do it head to toe. It feels better to me to not have too much hair.

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im from Florida and im in the same boat.
i go to the beach with friends and girls always stare (train wreck kind of stare not the good kind) at my hairy chest and even make comments.
i just stopped going but thought about shaving it all off
Are you sure it your chest, that's a big peice to hide in swimming trunks! waxing does wonders, I don't have a very hairy chest but my wife loves me to trim, shave, wax, she says it shows i care about she thinks of me.

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh and jaycat you don't seem to have a very hairy body waxing will do wonders buddy

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Way to cave in to the masses dude...
I think that this is the weirdest thing and I suspect that the advertising industry is behind it... Like back in the day when they basically convinced humanity that we all stink and that we need to spread aluminum paste under our arm pits.

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry I caved. I know I should be happy with what I got but I'm not so why not change it? Also the wax comment. Wax is messy and hard to hide... And that's vital seeing how I still live at home... But I might try waxing and see how I like it.

D_jugly

Just Browsing
Media
Hey man, i see you have already shaved but I perfer the hairy chest and a happy trail. Same with the pubes and balls--leave the hair.