1. D_Armoniel Frogfarte

D_Armoniel Frogfarte Account Disabled

Not penis related, but i was wondering how whether a man has a receding hairline/bald can affect how attractive ....your thoughts? and be honest!!!

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It can affect being attractive. It's how you show off being bald I guess.

3. Viking_UK

Gold Member

Just think of all the attractive bald/receding men out there. First on my list would be Jason Statham, followed by Vin Diesel. I think the attraction is as much to do with attitude as anything else.

OK, some guys look better with hair - me for one - but others look good or even better without. 15 years ago, I ended up with a zero crop - not my choice, I might add, but it was the only way to deal with some twat running clippers up the back of my head. Anyway, I know I don't have a good head shape for being bald, so here's hoping I hang on to my hair as long as my dad - over 70 with a full head of hair. However, if my hair does start to go, I'm going gracefully. I refuse to even contemplate a comb-over or any of the other ways to hide it.

4. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lost most of it up top now so I wet shave the rest off.

There is a point where having some hair just looks bloody silly so it's better to shave it all off.

It sucks, nothing you can do but live with it.

5. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's a factor, for sure. While I don't especially find long hair attractive on a guy, I like to see a guy with a short or buzz cut with a full head of hair. Nature decided that I'd have male pattern baldness, so I cut my hair every weekend with a pair of clippers with no guard. Bald guys with long hair look freaky to me, so my hair never gets longer than 1/4". I've tried shaving it. It's looks cool, but feels weird when I wear a hat or bicycle helmet.

I was hung up about it in my early 30s and went for a hair transplant consultation. After finding out it would be a fortune to do the procedure, I said "Screw it!" and figured that if people don't want to like me because of my hair, then they don't have to like me! I compensated for it by running harder and working out more at the gym. If you have a smokin' hot body, peoples' eyes focus on your bod, not your hair.

Now that I'm older, I'm indifferent about not having a pretty boy haircut. I'm so far past caring about vanity that it's all about being healthy and having fun.

6. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Although I wish it hadn't, my hair starting thinning when I was young. Rather than fight it, i shave it.

Bald looks a whole lot better than a comb-over.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Indeed, much better!

8. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amen.

9. Niss87Maxx

Niss87Maxx New Member

Albums:
    Alot of people love guys with a head full of hair. It reminds them of their youth I guess. I know a man that see's a guy with a head full of hair and he said's he is cute. Tired of hearing it. I do not think too highly of him anyways. Most men end up losing their hair at an older age. just the way life goes. You must accept it or you will not be happy when you get older. The visual helps, but it is not what attracts me to a man. His personality comes first and formost. You judge by the looks and you will never be happy cause you will expect too much from that perfect looking guy. NO man is the perfect package of perfection.

10. latinfreak

latinfreak Member

Albums:
    what abt meds for hair growth, anyone ever try those?? they should help

Draft saved Draft deleted