Hair on a woman

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You meet a woman that has cancer, she wears a wig because her hair is shaved since it thinned, the wig is fairly natural and you can only tell if you know wigs, she doesn't talk about her illness at all with you and keeps it private, could you be with someone meeting them in this

So it is hard to poll this since there are some questions related to the same thing-

Would you have sex with a woman that wore a wig

Would you have sex with a woman that shaved her head

Would you have sex with a woman that has cancer

Would you date a woman that has cancer

Reactions: seventiesdemon

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You meet a woman that has cancer, she wears a wig because her hair is shaved since it thinned, the wig is fairly natural and you can only tell if you know wigs, she doesn't talk about her illness at all with you and keeps it private, could you be with someone meeting them in this

So it is hard to poll this since there are some questions related to the same thing-

I've worn a wig for a while.

My husband met me with a shaved head. I never had so much male attention as I did with no hair.

Yes. Why not?

Yes, why not?

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This thread was in relationships forum but there were not a lot of answers so Mademoiselle Rouge recommended I post this here and they will merge threads

*please feel free to answer honestly and if you disagree with an opinion to the point you want to argue it, take it to PM or let it go

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my partner used to wear wigs and had a shaved head.
it was a blast and if she wanted to be that way forever i would
totally dig it, and probably keep my head bic'd to match her. :smile:

yes i would have sex with her if i could tell i could love her.

yes i would date a girl/woman with cancer.

i have had sex with a woman who wore a wig and a a shaved head,
it was hot.
:smile:

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes to all of the above..I think if you are gonna have sex you should be doing it with someone you care about not if they wear a wig or not.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes to all of the above..I think if you are gonna have sex you should be doing it with someone you care about not if they wear a wig or not.

Right but example is about a woman who is single and if you might just be dating or a fb well there might not be feelings yet or ever

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Right but example is about a woman who is single and if you might just be dating or a fb well there might not be feelings yet or ever

I could be in a relationship with someone who was bald or had cancer if I had feelings with them.

I have a hard time imagining myself with a fuck buddy who's undergoing chemo fighting off cancer.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she's attractive, she's attractive
i met a woman who shaved her head once and she was smoking hot, and for some reason that made the shaved head sexier

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes to all of the above.

The only consideration would be if I were not attracted to this person as they were, but that really has nothing to do with the conditions listed. Those are just the rules in general for sex and dating.

D

deleted157868

A resounding "yes" to all of those questions. If she had a good heart I wouldn't even think twice about any of those things.

Reactions: ronin001

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would answer no to all of those questions. I actually lose interest in people who have a history of cancer. I haven't known any peers that had cancer but I expect I would feel the same about someone experiencing cancer as someone who has cancer in the family.

There are so many healthy women in the world. Why would I want one with cancer? Likewise there are many women with actual hair. Why would I want someone with a wig? Whether or not they wear a wig because of cancer treatment.

Long hair is the second most feminine trait (to me), and the most visible (visible from all angles). Breasts are the most feminine trait IMO. Lose either of those and you lose femininity and therefore attractiveness. At least to me.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long hair is the second most feminine trait (to me), and the most visible (visible from all angles). Breasts are the most feminine trait IMO. Lose either of those and you lose femininity and therefore attractiveness. At least to me.

Wow. I think that is the single most insensitive comment I have read here. Congrats.

It's an ironic assertion though, considering you have demonstrated so thoroughly that the cock most definitely does not make the man.