Hair on a woman

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hair is so overrated to me. I've had all colors, styles and lengths and even guys who swear by long hair still have complimented me on having super short hair.

Now I embrace not having long hair because it's a part of my persona that helps me stand out. Not everyone has a face to pull it off. When I shaved my hair I was fully expecting the men to be repulsed by it. Instead I couldn't beat them off with a stick. It was such a conversation piece. It showed my confidence and men (and women) were really drawn to that. I relished in the attention I received from it.

But now that I am a Mom, I feel like I can't pull it off without being judged harshly for it. Even though my hair isn't very long now....I still love every inch of my hair I've grown out in the last couple of years. It doesn't grow very fast.

I included a link to a picture of me with a shaved head, how I met my husband who still wants to keep this picture up at work to show off his cute shaved-headed wife. Even though I look nothing like this years later!

But I digress, this is about your hair and feelings of self-worth. I agree when it comes to wigs they often aren't in a natural enough shade. Blonde tends to be too shiny and plastic looking and the hue is either yellow or greyish. I find the same thing with red hair, they are often too eggplant purple, fire truck red or have way too much brown.

I hope you can find something that works well for you. When it comes to wigs, you definitely get what you pay for and if you can go into a wig store and try several one and get a 2nd opinion in the store rather than buying from the internet that is the way to go.

OH i forgot to add even though my hair was shaved I still managed to make it purple LOL

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/23137d1203549446-do-you-know-how-attractive-purple-jpg
Absolutely wow. You own that look, MR.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hair...no hair..........Nothing Comphairs.........

Yadda yadda yadda :)......After years of struggling with pubicles. Smoothscape is good...Although, now and then some growth reminds me of how chewing gum does not bode well with pubic hair.

Reactions: MickeyLee

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Celtic woman.....:) Ancient, strong, individual...1 of the ancient pillars...........
Secret-Stonehenge.jpg

I may add randomly another woman who added to my celtic being...

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Marcia Hines....one of Aussies best ever artists decided to stay in Australia after starring in the performance HAIR from the US........

Great voice..Great woman...

D

deleted1846971

You meet a woman that has cancer, she wears a wig because her hair is shaved since it thinned, the wig is fairly natural and you can only tell if you know wigs, she doesn't talk about her illness at all with you and keeps it private, could you be with someone meeting them in this

So it is hard to poll this since there are some questions related to the same thing-

Would you have sex with a woman that wore a wig

Would you have sex with a woman that shaved her head

Would you have sex with a woman that has cancer

Would you date a woman that has cancer
Hair is important, but not more important than the woman.

If she had cancer of course i would still date her. If she prefers weave or wigs it’s not my preference, but sure.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of the sexiest women I know is an old friend who shaves her head and wears a wig. She is a burlesque and pole dance performer; gorgeous and ultra sexy with and without one of her wigs. And yes, if the occasion arose, I would love to have sex with her. It just turns out that I am triple her age and we have always been good friends.

What counts is the woman inside, her personality, her emotions, and the vibes she gives off, hair or no hair.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes of course. My "type" of girls are little pixie girls already. And an illness like that would be tough if it were already terminal. I get attached quickly and I don't know if I could set myself up for that hurting. But as someone with both parents getting and surviving cancer....

I'm saying yes. Lol

Reactions: deleted1846971

confidential36

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You meet a woman that has cancer, she wears a wig because her hair is shaved since it thinned, the wig is fairly natural and you can only tell if you know wigs, she doesn't talk about her illness at all with you and keeps it private, could you be with someone meeting them in this

So it is hard to poll this since there are some questions related to the same thing-

wig, thin hair, cancer, shaved, not an Issue. I find shaved more attractive than thin and wig, but that is just me.
Good luck and I hope you recover.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Several middle aged Asian women that I had slept with and had done the Buddhist retreat thing went shaved; doesn't change anything and most women will wear a wig during the occasions they feel the need to.

Not an issue unless you make it one.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Several middle aged Asian women that I had slept with and had done the Buddhist retreat thing went shaved; doesn't change anything and most women will wear a wig during the occasions they feel the need to.

Not an issue unless you make it one.

whats funny is locally, women who do a retreat, or take vows get hit on by women more often.
I live close to a Buddhist university.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would answer no to all of those questions. I actually lose interest in people who have a history of cancer. I haven't known any peers that had cancer but I expect I would feel the same about someone experiencing cancer as someone who has cancer in the family.

There are so many healthy women in the world. Why would I want one with cancer? Likewise there are many women with actual hair. Why would I want someone with a wig? Whether or not they wear a wig because of cancer treatment.

Long hair is the second most feminine trait (to me), and the most visible (visible from all angles). Breasts are the most feminine trait IMO. Lose either of those and you lose femininity and therefore attractiveness. At least to me.

This is possibly the ugliest, most insensitive and heartless post I've ever seen in my life.. and that's saying a lot.

: unamused:

D

deleted814719

God forbid that my wife ever has to face cancer. And, yes, I would love her, have sex with her, do anything possible to comfort and support her throughout her journey. With or without hair. Wig or no wig. She would still be my wife, lover, and soulmate.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I should have read the original post before I posted what I had earlier in this thread, instead of reading the posts immediately previous..

Courage is a rare attribute these days, it's something in the human spirit for us to remain with the living. It may be fear or being frightened of the unknown which prevents her from discussing her innermost feelings. I think it's up to any one of us to be understanding.

Because at any moment, any one of us could find ourselves in the same place...and I doubt any one of us could predict how we would react.

Last edited:

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would hope so, as there are so many women who date / marry men with far less than full heads of hair
Yes, and no, and maybe.... I think it has more to do with whats inside the skull than what grows on it :) Speaking from someone that went from hair like Bon Jovi to little hair like Sean Connery..:) But hey...shtill shexy Mish Money Penny hahahaha

Some have very little of life to adjust to change...........others are lucky to have a reasonably full lifetime....luck of the draw.

Speaking of which I happened across a movie Sean played in today...The Frightened City......1962....not a bad movie. I was surprised Connery popped up in it and kept watching because of it. Not bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, and no, and maybe.... I think it has more to do with whats inside the skull than what grows on it :) Speaking from someone that went from hair like Bon Jovi to little hair like Sean Connery..:) But hey...shtill shexy Mish Money Penny hahahaha

Some have very little of life to adjust to change...........others are lucky to have a reasonably full lifetime....luck of the draw.

Speaking of which I happened across a movie Sean played in today...The Frightened City......1962....not a bad movie. I was surprised Connery popped up in it and kept watching because of it. Not bad.

I agree it is what is on the inside that counts most

D

deleted1846971

I would answer no to all of those questions. I actually lose interest in people who have a history of cancer. I haven't known any peers that had cancer but I expect I would feel the same about someone experiencing cancer as someone who has cancer in the family.

There are so many healthy women in the world. Why would I want one with cancer? Likewise there are many women with actual hair. Why would I want someone with a wig? Whether or not they wear a wig because of cancer treatment.

Long hair is the second most feminine trait (to me), and the most visible (visible from all angles). Breasts are the most feminine trait IMO. Lose either of those and you lose femininity and therefore attractiveness. At least to me.
This poster hasn’t been around for nearly two years and this community is better for it. Hopefully life teaches him some fucking empathy.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This poster hasn’t been around for nearly two years and this community is better for it. Hopefully life teaches him some fucking empathy.
And hopefully not by having the poor woman who winds up with him breast cancer.