HAIR on Broadway

D_Norman_Nevermind

Experimental Member
Media
The Broadway cast (with, I believe, one exception) are in London at the moment. I saw the show last night.

None of the guys have anything to be ashamed of, but the only *really* big one seemed to be Darius Nichols, who plays Hud. It was kind of predictable: black guy, deep voice... But I guess in his case the stereotypes are accurate.

He starts out on the left-hand side of the stage, undressing face-to-face with one of the girls in the cast. Then this big thing flops out of his pants. Even in profile you can tell he's big. Then he faces the front and crouches down - and his cock practically touches the stage! (I exaggerate. A bit. But still - it's a *very* impressive dick.)

Reactions: Yellow777

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
The Broadway cast (with, I believe, one exception) are in London at the moment. I saw the show last night.

None of the guys have anything to be ashamed of, but the only *really* big one seemed to be Darius Nichols, who plays Hud. It was kind of predictable: black guy, deep voice... But I guess in his case the stereotypes are accurate.

He starts out on the left-hand side of the stage, undressing face-to-face with one of the girls in the cast. Then this big thing flops out of his pants. Even in profile you can tell he's big. Then he faces the front and crouches down - and his cock practically touches the stage! (I exaggerate. A bit. But still - it's a *very* impressive dick.)

Thanks for the info on Darius. He was one of the reasons why I wanted to see the play.

http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/081007/01/48eaf8f323c50.jpg

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Any of you been to the recent US touring of this? Went to see it in Philly last night. Mike Evariste plays Hud in the touring cast. I tried to keep my eye on him during the nude scene, he must of either went to the extreme left side of the stage or left the stage completely. Any one who went know if he got naked? It is so dim lighted and they move around until there kind of all standing in front of one another. The best views u get are of the two guys who are last left standing on the stage before they run off. Good show though.

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I saw it on Broadway--it was brightly lit. I was surprised... but probabaly dimmed for the National Tour -- you know our Conservative America!

NUDITY REPORT FROM THE SECOND ROW.

NUDITY
None of the guys have anything to be ashamed of. Bryce Ryness does have a nice penis and large medium hanging balls. His pubic hair seems trimmed but he has light colored hair so it was hard to tell. He is one of the first to strip and stands in the middle of the stage.
I did see Will Swenson nude but he does stand in the back of the group. Will has an average sized penis with really tight balls. It didn't look like he trimmed his pubes.
Ryan Link had big balls and a nice looking penis. Trimmed light colored pubes
Anthony Hollock has a bigger penis, dark trimmed pubes and average balls.
The other guys all look great naked and most have great bodies.
I went up on stage at the end of the show and got to sing "Let The Sun Shine In" All the guys were cute up close.

I did see Will Swenson at the end of Act I, while the cast was naked--he was in the back -- and when he ran off stage he was wearing a "Cock-Sock or "Under-G" as many dancers wear who must perform near-naked or in a small costume G-String.

The performance I saw--Will was doing the opening number in just a vest (waistcoat for the Brits) and loincloth. He's standing on the front-row arm rests and girating (SP?) over "grandma's" head... well--Grandma reached up and PULLED DOWN HIS LOINCLOTH AND UNDER-G! The onstage cast lost it totally -- bent over with laughter and totally out of character--but it was priceless. Also--that "act" made the front page of the New York Times Arts Section: "Grandma Strips Berger!"

And one of the extremely cute African American cast members walked upto me during part of the show when they're in the house and said, "I'm not wearing underwear!" (i was in a Utilikilt... hehee)

That's my Hair Experience!

Last edited:

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Yeah the one black male actor was climbing all over people seated out in the audience. I was wondering if he would get offended if one of them just grabbed him and felt him up. Lol it is a fun show. Alot of the cast members come out in the audience and flirt with you. No matter what gender you are.

Last edited:

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw the stage show in NZ late 70,s / early 80,s.
Lights went out, end of act one,then back on again with all the cast neekid, for all of maybe 15 secs, was enuf
NZ at the time prob insisted on only that amount of time..hha
was a wondeful show,
i LOVED, the Sodomy / Masturbation song especially.. ha

Sodomy
Fellatio
Cunnilingus
P..................

Masturbation .. wi spunkiest dude making the jo moves, hahha
Can be fun
Join the holy orgy
Kama Sutra
Everyone!

tbh
would rather see the film rocky horror again, than film Hair

Hair - Lyrics - YouTube

beebie10000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok y'all. It's quarantine time and I just realized a hot guy I know got naked in Hair (at his local college production). So... any more tea on this/recollections of the nudity from this show? Bryce Ryness is a hottie. I know there's a boot of the revival but you can't see anything

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok y'all. It's quarantine time and I just realized a hot guy I know got naked in Hair (at his local college production). So... any more tea on this/recollections of the nudity from this show? Bryce Ryness is a hottie. I know there's a boot of the revival but you can't see anything

The bootleg is not very good. They were very protective in the theatre about pictures and bootlegs so I'm surprised there is a bootleg at all. Who ever filmed it did not zoom in on anyone in the nude scene. DARN! I recall Bryce having a good looking penis and full/big balls. I was in the second row and got an eye full.