1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Hair On Lower Shaft - Permanent Removal

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by 939845, Aug 20, 2019.

?

Do you have pubic hair growing up the shaft?

1. No

6 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. Yes, and it does not bother me

22 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Yes, and I shave it

107 vote(s)
    66.0%
  4. Yes, and I wax it

6 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Yes, and I had it removed permanently

3 vote(s)
    1.9%
  6. Yes, and I remove it using another method

18 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. 939845

939845 Guest

Hi guys,

I normally keep things shaved (or at least trimmed) and tidy, but I am annoyed by pubes appearing to grow roughly an inch from my pubic bone up the penis shaft. The issue is at its worst when erect, as I am a grower and the shaft skin gets obviously stretched, pulling up hairs on the bottom part of my penis. I find these very unsightly and I am a bit annoyed as I basically have to shave my lower shaft every other day to keep things neat.

Does any of you have a similar problem, are you annoyed by it, and how do you deal with it? I’m thinking of trying out a more longer lasting solution for the shaft specifically. Has anyone tried using wax strips or merely plucking the hairs on the shaft? As a permanent solution, I am also looking into potentially getting the area lasered off. Does any of you guys have experience with laser hair removal in your pubic area?

2. Jagtstein

Jagtstein Active Member

Albums:
    I shave my whole area around the penis, including the scrotum with a wet razor, which is called intuition of Wilkinson. The interchangeable blades used are already surrounded by a lubricating gel which dissolves in the shower in foam. This type of wet razor I use now for many years, every 2 days with no problems. As a habitual masturbator, find it to be simply shaved exciting.

Penis mit Frenulektomie und Meatotomie | Erotikforum.at

3. techpump

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    plucking! Lasts a long time and when the hairs grow back they get finer and fewer through time. Its like they aren't even the same kinds of hair anymore. Not really that painful either.

4. 939845

939845 Guest

Sounds sensible, as there aren’t that many hairs. I assume they also get easier to pluck with time. Just need the time and motivation to do it ha!

Also, thanks to all the guys who voted - wasn’t aware this is such a prevalent issue.

5. Bigthickone

Bigthickone Active Member

My wife and I had laser hair removal done. Smooth as silk. Love it

Sherwood D. Likelym and techpump like this.
  6. 939845

939845 Guest

How long did it take?

7. Bigthickone

Bigthickone Active Member

Total a year with touch ups

8. rbi99

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I simply don't have the balls to shave my groin area (absolutely no pun intended). I do trim twice a week though. I admit trimming isn't perfect, but just how closely does your partner look at your shit? A good trim job takes a little longer then I care to take, but it is what it is.

I choose other because I think trimming and shaving are two different things.

9. pdxbj

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just trim the hairs up with the rest, but try to get as close as possible without having to shave.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  10. raymondburr

raymondburr New Member

Albums:
    I have hair growing all the way up my shaft to where I was circumcised. I’ve shaved while hard and that works well - though get the occasional ingrown hair which is painful. Trimming with an electric trimmer (with a guard!) works ok if you want to keep it short and mostly unnoticeable. I’ve decided to just let it grow now - it’s unusual to have hair that far up the shaft, so I’m embracing the uniqueness. Hahah.

lapdog2001 likes this.
  11. lapdog2001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    I have hairs almost all the way up my shaft as well, and I use a trimmer with a guard so I don't catch any sensitive skin. Taking care of it while hard (or stretched) makes it easier to get the hairs and not the skin. As a grow-er, my penis looks like a Shar Pei puppy when completely flaccid.

raymondburr and cadmanken like this.
  12. whiskeydick1

whiskeydick1 Member

I usually shave because of the convenience. Tried plucking - takes too much time. Tried veet - doesn’t do any better than shaving, and can sometimes burn.

13. lobya

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I get my balls waxed they do my shaft as well

101b and cadmanken like this.
  14. Jaden90

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is something which has developed for me in the last year or two and I kinda hate it. I have taken to wet-shaving my balls and shaft with a razor because it does feel a whole lot better than just trimming. I leave an appropriate amount of pubic hair above my penis and avoid the weird halo/abdo-moustache that some guys give themselves...

Personally wouldn't go as far to pluck or wax because that sounds mega painful!

lapdog2001 likes this.
  15. LowMiles58

LowMiles58 New Member

Albums:
    Did you do it yourself? I'm thinking of buying a laser.

16. Pumpme

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm another that has hairs growing over 1/2 way up my shaft. I started out just shaving the shaft as having sex for more than a few minutes started to irritate the hell out of those follicles, and I do not like short duration sex, I'm a long sex guy, 30 min. Minimum (at least with pussy).
    Then I met a woman who wanted to shave everything, I was ok with it. Then we fucked,.... omg,....the difference was incredible. I have kept it clear ever since.
    Would like to get it done permanently.

cadmanken and lapdog2001 like this.
  17. TuckMeUnder

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For what it's worth, I recently bought a Braun Silk Expert Pro 5 and I'm glad I chose the expensive model -- it can cover a lot more area than the cheaper Braun Silk Expert Pro 3 thanks to its faster speed. It cleared all hair off my belly in less than a month.

Speed is the dominant issue, so it's worth spending more for a faster machine if your budget can handle it. Conversely, a slower model can save you money if you don't mind investing more time in each session.

A decade ago I had tried the first-generation of home devices, Silk'N and Tria Laser. They were much more expensive than anything available nowadays, and they were slow, heavy, slow, cumbersome, and slow. They were slow in operation, needing a long time to recharge between flashes. And they were slow to deliver results, taking many months to thin the hair very much.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice