Hair on penis

mister_y

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everybody,

I've got some questions about public hair on my penis. I've got some public hair on the shaft of my penis. Is it smart to shave this? Will it come back even more when I shave this?
Is there a way to erase hair, maybe with a pair of tweezers, without the hair coming back even more?

English is not my first language..

_masta

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
It's an old wive's tale that shaving makes hair come back thicker.

I have hair on my cock too. I hate it. I shave it sometimes, and other times I use Nair for Men. Neither is ideal. You have to get the Nair off in time or it burns. (Technically, I don't think you're even supposed to use Nair on your cock.) But a hair-free penis feels so much better. The difference in feeling is amazing!

B_bicepguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a hairy cock too, which i shave. Most hair removing products warn not to use near sensitive/thin skin..

Watch out for stubble piercing condoms!

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Watch out for stubble piercing condoms!

Shaving can cause minor nicks on the skin. These nicks are an excellent pathway for all kinds of nasty microbes. Since most guys keep their crotches wrapped in underwear, it's nice and humid and that provides a perfect breeding ground for the little buggers.

Stubble is also a major issue. Friction is the enemy of good sex and once again can lead to small tears in the skin of either partner. Those tears provide an easy pathway for pathogens and specifically, STDs.

Don't shave just before having sex, but at the same time, don't have sex with a bunch of stubble. The stubble can prevent a condom from working properly and abrade that sensitive skin of genitalia.