Hair on shaft

Aqua666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a few hairs all the way up my shaft. I use an electric razor on my balls and stuff, but use small nail scizzors (not v sharp!) to trim the hairs on the shaft. Nice and simple - I tried using an electric razor too and it didn't go well!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I already have an update on my attempt at paying someone to wax my nether region. My friend asked her waxer if she did guys. She doesn't although she knew someone who did. My friend got the numbr and gave her a call. Sadly, this other waxer does men's backs and other parts, but not down there.

We live in a small town, so that's pretty much exhausted our choices here.

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Hair half-way up my shaft. I have shaved in the past by trimming with clippers and then a razor and lots of shave cream/gel. Anymore I just leave my bush and dick hair natural. Most men (not twinks, but MEN) go crazy for it. The most common comment I hear is, I so miss seeing a man's pubes as so many guys now shave them completely off.

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I use Neutrogena Men - Skin Clearing Shave Cream. It fights razor bumps and minimizes ingrown hairs. Also a Mach 3 and go very slowly. I have no problems. I use this on balls and a little at the base of shaft. I just trim the pubes over my cock with a beard trimmer. I want it to look natural but at the same time trim and clean. :eek:) You could find all this at a CVS or grocery store.

Mikey35

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want it to look natural but at the same time trim and clean.

Yeah this is exactly what I'm after. I just feel a bit messy with a bush, but too manicured with no hair.

All very good advice guys!

RawDog - is there not a larger spa or salon or something in a nearby town? They're usually quite easy to find in the larger areas.

Sweetpetite - So after a while it will not grow back anymore? Once its been waxed a lot. Someone else was telling me this happens when using tweezers regularly too. As for the pain, I can't help thinking of that scene in "the 40yr old virgin" when Steve Carell gets waxed on his chest and is in agony (that was real by the way, not acting or fake hair - he really was that hairy and really got waxed) - if its that bad for his chest, i literally cannot imagine the pain involved in a sensitive area!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RawDog - is there not a larger spa or salon or something in a nearby town? They're usually quite easy to find in the larger areas.

Nope, I'm 4 hours away from the next biggest town. That's ok. I'm mulling the idea of asking our friend if she's willing to give me a helping hand if she thinks it's so damned great.

Frankly, I'm kinda glad it didn't pan out. I'm not looking forward to anything being violently yanked down there.

philly_po

Just Browsing
Media
yeah my girlfreind always complaing when i shave my shaft because after a day ro two it grows back n it all prickly n it chafes her vag. n i just tried waxing some today with her.... OMg it hurt so fucking much,, it bleed 2.. but it smooth as fuck,, just senistive... i duno im thinkin waxing is the best option,, u just have to be a man about it,, nn not worry about pain

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I have hair on my shaft and when I questioned my doctor I was told that it is normal for some guys. However, i don't like it so I either shave ior tweeze it off - I like a clean shaft and shaved balls.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
I usually just use a regular razor to shave my shaft and balls. If you try to use clippers to get close, you won't have a good time. I use tweezers to pull out individual hairs further up my shaft ( I get like 5).

I even use the razor to trim down my bush by skimming it across the top. Works good and I can do it all in the shower.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually just use a regular razor to shave my shaft and balls. If you try to use clippers to get close, you won't have a good time. I use tweezers to pull out individual hairs further up my shaft ( I get like 5).

I even use the razor to trim down my bush by skimming it across the top. Works good and I can do it all in the shower.

I use one of two products to shave the shaft and balls - one is to use my shave bursh and lather teh shaft and balls real good, then hold the skin tight - it helps if your penis is erect - and shave using a good razor.

Or I use a skin cream, Udderly Smooth, which comes in a jar and i put a liberal amount on the balls and shaft - again it helps if the penis is erect - and then use my razor to shave off the hairs.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There has been a lot of great advice given so far. I would like to caution however: DIFFERENT GUYS HAVE DIFFERENT HAIR TYPES. So what works for one doesn't for the other.

Ok, i have to put in my 2 cents in. Tweezing and waxing are the same thing; the difference is how many hairs get yanked at one time... Also same for an epilator. The result biologically is the same. The follicle dies, another one generates, and is biologically speaking not any softer or thinner necessarily speaking. It varies on the hair type.

I've mentioned this before somewhere, but the last time i waxed, i ended up with a tiny blood drop at each follicle (all over!!!!) because my hairs are sooo deep rooted. It looked like i was sweating blood! I also go incredibly irritated and inflamed, and ended up with a hundred ingrown hairs, some of which never came through the skin and stayed curled under, and 3 months later i was still picking at them and the random nasty bump. I have coarse curly black hair. No mtter how much i twease or wax, the result will be the same. Dermatologist confirmed. That's me...

The best person to ask about you would be your own dermatologist, or a close member of your family with the same hair type. Few of us are that close to fathers, brothers and uncles...

That's about all i have to say...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UPDATE.... NEWS FLASH!

Well, I found a waxer in town who does "Manzilians" (basically, Brazilian for men) and I had my first wax job ever.

In a nutshell, IT FUCKING HURT!!

She was very professional about the whole thing. I didn't realize it, but it was somewhat a cooperative joint effort. Lots of stretching is involved. Things like, "Pull your penis up and to the left, your nutsack down and out to the right, while I apply the wax and pull your junk down and to the left. I brought my wife so there was a third person in the room which they appreciated because if I hadn't brought her, they would've had to pull one of the employees from whatever they were doing to be that 3rd person in the room. She said that since she's familiar with me now, I don't have to take my wife with me for the follow up waxings.

The first wax/pull was the most eye-opening. I wasn't aware the pain would be so sharp. After that, it was a matter of getting used to it and everything just gradually got numb. Except for the area of my nutsack closest to my taint. That was the most horrific experience. I almost passed out, it was so painful. It still feels really, really raw down in that part of my nutsack. (I had the wax done 4 pm yesterday and it 6:30 am now).

I had absolutely no intention of waxing anywhere in my butt region, but my friend and the waxer both recommended it. I hesitantly agreed, but did so more out of curiosity. What the hell, I was there anyway. As far as the pain goes, no it wan't a pain in the ass. I jerked a few times, but it was more from the "Hey, what the hell's going on back there". So far my only observation is that my farts are much louder now. It makes sense when you think about it. No hair, nature's silencer is no longer there.

So, I recommend taking some Ibuprofen the morning of the waxing. As far as lotion after the waxing is concerned, I put some Patchouli Lime lotion on last night and it felt like I poured alcohol on an open wound. It burned/stung for a few agonizing minutes, bad idea. When the pain subsided, I decided to rub some aloe burn ointment. Equally bad idea. When I dried the tears from my eyes, I washed my testicles (cold icey-cold water = good), and tried some Neosporin. That was the best/most soothing choice. I should've done that first.

Overall, I love the look and feel of being hairless down there. No stubbles the next day (wow). I made a follow up appointment to do this again 4 weeks from yesterday.

The whole thing cost $65 bucks and I don't regret it one bit. Hopefully this is the end of my HSS (Hairy Shaft Syndrome). Only time will tell.