hair on the ass

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
:eek:

I can just barely grow hair on my face, let alone my ass... In fact, I haven't shaved in a month and I have less hair on my face now then some of my friends do after only a day or two. Guess I'm not done with puberty.

*looks down* "You hear that?!" :tongue:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't mind a furry butt, really. :) I don't mind furry mean at all.

I do like to give a lot of back and body rubs though, and sometimes the hair kinda..interferes with that, but for the most part I'm not turned off or grossed out by it.

I just don't want to fucking floss with it! I can be licking hair or I can be licking balls...it's your choice...trim your fucking pubes and taint fur.

Peanut

Experimental Member
Media
bodybuilderpup said:
Hey well...

I have fluffy blonde fine hairs u can barely see on my bubble butt cheeks, but I have to confess, i use 'Nair' in my ass to get rid of any dark ones every month or so, i like to stay perfectly smooth. I think I have more hair there than anywhere else! hehe

Im actually faily smooth but as I gain muscle I seem to be gaining hair!
I would like to see that smoothness bodybuilderpup. Your other pics are hot!!!!!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
aquadude said:
and I don't have enough hair to go into that kind of fetish catagory, but I'm not smooth either, urgh, I just can't win when it comes to my ass, lol.

But wait! Some like it hairy, but not TOO hairy. Your chance for an ass victory may still lie ahead.

:smile:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with Lex.

What hot pics Novice and HorseHungTodd! :fing02:

I have a moderately hairy bubble butt. Here it is:

P.S.: The hair doesn't really show here-- I need a better camera or a better cameraman.

HorseHungTodd said:
My ass isn't hairy but my fat 10" cock get's hard as a brick for a nice hairy ass like this one.

Attachments

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
It's never a lonely place to be, rest assured...
OK, I can't keep up with you two. When I got here, you liked each other, then I don't know why you hated each other, then you kissed and made nicey-nice and had that whole "we understand each other now" and "brothers-in-arms" thing going. Now there's trouble in Paradise again? I'm blond, a bottom with men, American, and live in a superficial city. In the greater world's eye, it's a miracle that I even own a computer and am not crashing into walls. You can't REALLY expect me to follow all this, can you??? :confused: :tongue:

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suppose everyone's got a right to their own opinion, so I guess I'm not in Stronzo's fantasies. Oh well, I'm sure there are others of you out there who like a little bit of ass-fur. Maybe I'll just go hang out with novice for a while (did you like the way I just invited myself over?)

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Zippyguy, I actually downloaded your ass pic about a month ago. So HOT! May I have your permission to dream about you sitting on my face please?
As for other asses. Another fav of mine is smooth buns with a furry crack. YUM!

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NCbear said:
I second that question, having fuzzy buns myself -- and having had fuzzy buns since puberty hit at the age of 11.

:smile:

NCbear
I do also! Blond light fuzz. I HATE that everyone seems to be shaving these days, nothing worse then a hairless crotch. IMO, seems effeminate and pre-pubescent and I know a lot of the str8 guys at my gym do it because they feel it makes their dik look bigger. Of course I am assuming they are str8.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
rccooper said:
I suppose everyone's got a right to their own opinion, so I guess I'm not in Stronzo's fantasies. Oh well, I'm sure there are others of you out there who like a little bit of ass-fur. Maybe I'll just go hang out with novice for a while (did you like the way I just invited myself over?)
Well, at the moment, it's a bit more than hopping on the 5. I'm in Montréal for the week. :wink:

D_Festus_Fannipat

Account Disabled
Media
dkmilker said:
Hey Zippyguy, I actually downloaded your ass pic about a month ago. So HOT! May I have your permission to dream about you sitting on my face please?
As for other asses. Another fav of mine is smooth buns with a furry crack. YUM!

Permission granted :)

Thanks for noticing.

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That sounds good to me. :wink:

I'm sure you'll have a good time in this great city of ours. :cool:
Bon voyage!

novice_btm said:
THANKS! Oh, and I'll be in Montréal in the morning (seriously, I leave in an hour), for the Games. Maybe I'll take some pics for ya. LOL!!! :tongue: