Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
Bottom? Yes.

Novice? my ASS!
It was only a walking tour with some making out. Don't get all excited. As I've been quoted in Alt's signature, "I'm not a slut in real life, I just play one on the internet." Don't confuse the wishful thinking of my online sluttiness, with the reality of my real-world shyness and limited experience (although I really AM open to change that, LOL!). :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
It was only a walking tour with some making out. Don't get all excited. As I've been quoted in Alt's signature, "I'm not a slut in real life, I just play one on the internet." Don't confuse the wishful thinking of my online sluttiness, with the reality of my real-world shyness and limited experience (although I really AM open to change that, LOL!). :wink:

Novice? You are innocent now? I was under the impression you lost that Status LONG AGO.:rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
I liked you better in the other thread, when you were choking on Vinny's dick and couldn't talk. :wink:

You would, dreamer:tongue:

Just so you know... I am now a professional at Vinny's penis.. No more choking. IN fact, I can do THAT, and finish my taxes:rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:

*sings*

You’re so good at telling lies
I’m like “here we go again”
And I don’t need no reason why
You could tell me anything
Just don’t think I don’t know
That I should let you go
But you’re beautiful tonight
So lie…it’s alright

It's Bo Bice, BTW. "Lie..It's Alright."

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Lex said:
*sings*

You’re so good at telling lies
I’m like “here we go again”
And I don’t need no reason why
You could tell me anything
Just don’t think I don’t know
That I should let you go
But you’re beautiful tonight
So lie…it’s alright

It's Bo Bice, BTW. "Lie..It's Alright."
Clever, but wrong, just like that other quoted declaration in the other thread. So sexy, so jaded. :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex
Bottom? Yes.

Novice? my ASS!
hootie said:
Oh I didn't think either one of your were novices. However, it sure looks nice back there. Deanboy should move next door to me. I like beautiful scenery.
I think what Lex was incorrectly guessing, was that "yes" he believes I'm a bottom, but "no" he doesn't believe I'm a novice, not "yes" both he and I were bottoms. As for him being a novice, I don't know, because I've never asked. As for me, I'm much more inexperienced than you'd guess. It seems to be portrayed that my inexperience is something I'm bragging about, when, in fact, I joke about it to hide that I'm actually a bit embarassed by it. :rolleyes:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bodybuilderpup said:
Hey well...

I have fluffy blonde fine hairs u can barely see on my bubble butt cheeks, but I have to confess, i use 'Nair' in my ass to get rid of any dark ones every month or so, i like to stay perfectly smooth. I think I have more hair there than anywhere else! hehe

Im actually faily smooth but as I gain muscle I seem to be gaining hair!

Fuck, you're hot, pup.