hair on the ass

JstwanagetFkd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even though it might not be noticable in the pic.....I have a bit of hair on my ass. I must say.....even though I am a bottom.....I love a guy with a furry butt. :biggrin1:

(There is a pic of my ass in my profile.)

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love furry butts too....once met a very hairy Lebanese man with a sweet, round, hairy ass....went crazy with him, took a bus home and when I looked in the mirror my entire lower face was as red as a beet...rug burn...I had been out in public, on a bus, looking that way.....I had NO regrets!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
JstwanagetFkd said:
Even though it might not be noticable in the pic.....I have a bit of hair on my ass. I must say.....even though I am a bottom.....I love a guy with a furry butt. :biggrin1:
JstwanagetFkd said:
Well dude I love fucking ass, and hair is a detail rather than essential, for me.

I have muscular thighs with a moderate amount of hair on my legs. My ass is naturally very smooth with very soft skin that always gets comments.

My ass gets way more attention than I'd like. I can't really complain, but it is a bit frustrating at times. :wink:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
Hmm, so show us what you'd rather have getting the attention. :biggrin1:

Sweet Fluffy, you know it's your ass!:redface:

I'm a giving kind of guy, and have a lot to give.

You really ought to put out more, you are wasted, it'll be good for ya:wink:.

Driving us insane with your ass, is just fucking insane:smile:

You are a lovely guy who just needs the pounding of his life, and you know it.:biggrin1:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We'll give you some comments. Let's see.[/quote]

Dear Sir, thank you for your interest, but I am afraid that I cannot oblige on this occasion. It may have come to your notice that I have clearly expressed my view on the matter. My ass does not need any more attention than it currently gets, ("receives" is not quite the right word in this context).

May I take the opportunity to enquire if perhaps you would care to direct your attention to Fluffy, a.k.a. Lord Cocktease Novice-Fluffybottom?

Once again, may I thank you for your interest, and please be assured that in no way do I wish to disappoint you, or give you any indication apart from my sincere concern for your feelings in this regard.

Your humble servant etc., etc., ...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hypolimnas said:

Sweet Fluffy, you know it's your ass!:redface:

I'm a giving kind of guy, and have a lot to give...

...May I take the opportunity to enquire if perhaps you would care to direct your attention to Fluffy, a.k.a. Lord Cocktease Novice-Fluffybottom?
First, you know that's not what I mean, but I'll clarify anyway. I mean that if you don't want us looking at your ass, show us what of you that you DO want us to see and pay attention to. :tongue:

Second, I'm not a tease, I just seem to be geograhpically unavailable to those I'm interested in. :biggrin1:

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
novice_btm said:
Thanks! And then of course there's my willingness to shave or wax, well, for the right person. :tongue:

Great bulge in your gallery too!

Thanks! And for the record...my ass is hairy.

But talk about willingingness to wax for the right person...I had a full "back, crack and sack" wax for an ex bf...all the hair from the neck down...gone! Hurt like hell.

I have recently begun to embrace my inner-cub and show the world my (neatly trimmed) hairy ass!

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
novice_btm said:
First, you know that's not what I mean
novice_btm said:
Hi Mr Fluffy, well I suppose I should explain that I have no desire for my body to receive any attention at all, apart from hugs that is. None. I have very defined preferences.

I generally prefer my sexual partners to be totally passive, that is, receive my attention.:wink:

If I am fucking then I like to be on top. I don't often find oral sex that interesting, and definitely find receiving oral sex to be more of a turn off, however enthusiastic the other person may be. :redface:

The way I was born I guess? Who knows why? Works for me.

theyh2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree with Satyricon, great ass zippyguy

thanks for sharing!

and p.s. i have a furry ass, i have to take a pic thou...