Hair on the side of my dick

smallballs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you shave your balls and trim the bush, make sure you shave the hairs on the sides of your dick

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wait until the hair starts growing out of your ears!

It's natural, dummy! Everybody's got hair there.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd be more concerned about that adhesion/skin bridge of your foreskin to the corona of your cock in the first pic.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Naked Truth, I looked at some of your pics and I don't see an extraordinary amount of hair. There's some at the root but that's common. If it's bothering you then trim it or shave it as others have suggested. I use a compact trimmer on mine.

The skin bridge doesn't need medical attention unless it's causing pain or if debris is collecting underneath it. I need to ask: Were you circumcised as an infant/child? I see that you have some foreskin but I think I see a circ. scar. Skin bridges are commonly caused by circumcision or by some other trauma to the penis before desquamation has completed.

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I have the same problem, but I trim it or shave it off. I like a clean cock
I bet the women you've been with appreciate that. I prefer a man with well trimmed hair down there myself. Hairiness is an obstacle to giving a blowjob.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before I took some of my dick pics, I shaved (carefully) to maximize my thickness. Trimmed to show off MY THICK ROOT. Just do it carefully, and you can really show off your cock to it's best advantage. (alot of us have hairy bases)

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to not have the problem as much. But when I started PE over time I have gotten groth so not I have hair going up the base. I shave this off of course but its there.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bet the women you've been with appreciate that. I prefer a man with well trimmed hair down there myself. Hairiness is an obstacle to giving a blowjob.

I have no problem with sucking a hairy cock, it's natural.

Personally I go for a slight trim, but all this shaving/waxing seems a bit...um...obsessive.

I Don't see that as a problem i think it's normal... you just have to shave o trim it

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave mine every few days. What's bad about having hair growing there, if it's very long, is that when you're engaging in sexual activity, you can sometimes feel the hair being pulled, and it's uncomfortable and distracting.