Hair or bare?

campbell

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally like either a fully shaved or neatly trimmed pussy; for oral I think fully shaved is awesome or at least the lips shaved anyhow and it looks sexxxyyyyy. Too much hair is gross.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer myself to be waxed smooth and hubby to be neatly clipped .......I do however leave a small landing strip, I just prefer the look

:smile:

Honey

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I prefer to have my lips shaved smooth and the rest nice and neat.

As for men though, I hate to see completely smooth male genitals, it puts me in mind of the last turkey in the shop on christmas eve - nasty!! Besides, I like men who look like men, and that includes a nicely hairy body - yum!!

subi_sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wax whenever I get the chance, and I love the fact that I look younger because of it. I have never met a guy or girl who did not like it. I also shave my guys, and will not go with a girl who is really hairy. I dont like hairy at all!

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Brazillian, Hollywood, au natural... I like it all. I just tend to get into whatever the woman is sporting. To me how she grooms just becomes a part of who she is and I end up appreciating that. I will say that the only thing I'm not crazy about is the in-between stages.. when a woman who normally shaves hasnt done so in a while.

On a side note - I once dated a woman who didnt shave her legs or armpits. You could imagine my surprise when I pulled her panties down and saw a bush that spread from thigh to thigh. It was kind of hot in a way but a little too much also.

A side side note - I think that keeping just a little landing strip or totally bare is a good way to keep everything nice and clean and fresh down there. Lets face it, we're all human and we sweat, lots of hair tends to lock in oder. I'm not saying that that has to be a bad thing, it's normal and natural, but thats how it is for both men and women.