hair or bare

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There is a game they play here on a local radio station, "the (new) rock of New Orleans," (as opposed to the old rock of N.O. who, apparently decided they were more interested in "rolling" than "rocking")...anyway... in this game a male phone-in contestant gets to ask three female phone in contestants a single question, afterwhich he has to guess whether they're "hair" (have pubic hair) or "bare" (clean shaven). Sexist I know.

But curiously the guys (and I as a listener) are quite often correct in our guess. And I think it has nothing really to do with the questions (which are basic ones like "are you married?" "is your bathing suit one piece or two piece") but with the demeanor of the the person answering. Which begs the question:

Is there a certain personality that can (more often than not) suggest to others whether a woman (or a guy for that matter) is more likely to be a shaver or not?

LordOsiris

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Confidence alot of the time...how clean they are otherwise. I know I prefer to shave for the cleanliness, the ease of care, and the reaction of lovers.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure how confidence would be an issue. A woman who is confident about being natural will come across the same way as woman who is confident about being trimmed or a woman who is confident about being hairless. It's preference pure and simple. The only way I see confidence playing a role is if a woman changes her appearance or grooming habits to please her partner because she lacks it.

I trim and can't see myself ever going bare. For my partners, I much prefer the natural look. I find if it's trimmed too short it can look like astro turf and if shaven...I'll leave you with two words.

Chicken skin.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I trim. Not too short not too long. And I keep the hair trimmed off the shaft. I have shaved and didn't like the feel of the stub growing back. Have shaved all but a patch and thought it looked to adolescent. Never had a complaint of how I was trimmed so I guess it is all ok.