Hair pieces/wigs/hair systems

jockboy78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wondered what people on here thought of hair pieces?? I have seen some real good ones that are totally undetectable but real $$$$, the cheap ones look like shit and are a dead give away.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wondered what people on here thought of hair pieces?? I have seen some real good ones that are totally undetectable but real $$$$, the cheap ones look like shit and are a dead give away.
There is NO SUCH THING as an undetectable Hair piece/wig/hair system, I don't care how much they cost.

ripped rod

Expert Member
Media
I find it ridiculous when men buy a badly fitting wig and think people aren't going to notice they've suddenly acquired hair (especially in the case of men with grey hair who have a particular partiality for ginger wigs) at the age of 15 I nearly choked to death on some cereal when I was staying over at my best friends and her bald for 20 years dad appeared sporting a spiffy ginger wig which he seemed to feel we wouldn't even notice.

If you're a guy going bald I think the wisest thing to do is just accept it gracefully, there are certain things we can do to stay young (keeping a youthful outlook, dressing nicely, keeping fit and trim) wearing a dead badger on your head isn't one of them.

The comb over is thankfully dying out, but to speed it's demise it should be declared a criminal offence.

Derek with wig & Big C....

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: traianus11

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would hate to wear one and if anyone found out you have a hair piece - well...........

Bald is very much in!

Go for a very short crop if you are balding is my advice.

I think hair pieces are freaky as hell!! hehe!

Edit:ps. oh yeh, what the hell are "hair systems"? hehe!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My hair has been slowly thinning over about the last decade. It doesn't bother me in the least. I can't understand why anyone would go to such great expense to hide something like that.

Comb-overs, bad wigs, good wigs, implants, weaves... I just don't get it.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I certainly wouldn't want to be caught wearing one, besides I've
never seen one that was not somewhat detectable.

I prefer the Mr. Clean look and have shaved my head every day
for years. Sometimes I wonder if I let it grow again, would there
be any hair there and if so what I would look like.

I've been told it feels sexy.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it ridiculous when men buy a badly fitting wig and think people aren't going to notice they've suddenly acquired hair (especially in the case of men with grey hair who have a particular partiality for ginger wigs) at the age of 15 I nearly choked to death on some cereal when I was staying over at my best friends and her bald for 20 years dad appeared sporting a spiffy ginger wig which he seemed to feel we wouldn't even notice.

If you're a guy going bald I think the wisest thing to do is just accept it gracefully, there are certain things we can do to stay young (keeping a youthful outlook, dressing nicely, keeping fit and trim) wearing a dead badger on your head isn't one of them.

The comb over is thankfully dying out, but to speed it's demise it should be declared a criminal offence.

milfseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You look like you're kinda going bald. Not a good look.

Anyway, hair plugs are a bitch and really nasty looking, but it seems like most guys cant pull off bald unless they're buff. if not they look like cancer victims.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always appreciate constructive criticism from someone who has no photos on :)

As I have very thick hair as shown in other photos that I have on here I can only assume you're some nasty little troll.

And looking at the date you joined it seems conclusive.

milfseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always appreciate constructive criticism from someone who has no photos on :)

As I have very thick hair as shown in other photos that I have on here I can only assume you're some nasty little troll.

And looking at the date you joined it seems conclusive.

since youre getting so defensive i'm guessing I was absolutely correct and no I dont have photos but you dont have any of your face except the avatar and with those things combined it's evident that you are a first class uggo.
Why cant you stay on topic dammit?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind balding, if I had a nicely-shaped head. As it is, however, I have a more lopsided top-of-the-head. >_> So no bald for me. :x
You're only 21, is hair loss already an issue?:confused:

ROTFLMAO "wearing a dead badger on your head" now thats funny. :biggrin1:

You look like you're kinda going bald. Not a good look.
Yes you are, and believe me, thats the least of your problems. anyway back to the topic...
Dude are you high? :eek::confused: She has a beautiful, thick head of hair. More importantly she's really smart and quick witted, you really don't want to mess with her. :mad:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does a simple statement that you were talking bullshit come across as defensive to you?

A quick look through your posts reveals you as a troll building up to full on trollism.

You're boring and can't even get someone to communicate with you on the net, now that's not my fault and neither is it my fault that in real life the most you'd get to say to me is 'would you like fries with that madam'.

milfseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does a simple statement that you were talking bullshit come across as defensive to you?

A quick look through your posts reveals you as a troll building up to full on trollism.

You're boring and can't even get someone to communicate with you on the net, now that's not my fault and neither is it my fault that in real life the most you'd get to say to me is 'would you like fries with that madam'.

You're the one who spends ALL DAY on a penis website. Seriously every single freaking time I come on I see your name down at the bottom where all the online users are listed and I mean EVERY SINGLE FREAKING TIME.
You are the troll, because this is all you do, you have nothing better to do. I dont care how much you want to be a guy, you're never going to afford to have the surgery because you cant get off your disgusting ass and do something with your life.