Hair pieces/wigs/hair systems

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I obviously meant post, are you unable to comprehend that? You really need to have your eyes tested if you can't tell the difference between hair pulled back into a pony tail and missing hair.

milfseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I obviously meant post, are you unable to comprehend that? You really need to have your eyes tested if you can't tell the difference between hair pulled back into a pony tail and missing hair.

look if that "ponytail" is like 3 centimeters in circumference then you have some thin ass hair, and believe me I've seen my share of bitches go bald. Stop being so freaking defensive.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're only 21, is hair loss already an issue?:confused:
Actually, yea. I started growing a receeding hairline at age 12. It's progressed a tiny bit over these 9 years, but not much. My grandmother (mom's side)had a full-head of gray hair at age 16 (she dyes it ever since. Also, she had a pretty screwed up childhood, so it could have just been extreme stress) and my grandpa (dad's side) lost most of his hair by age 35. So the future is pretty scary, in terms of where my hair might go. D=

I'd never wear a wig or anything of the sort.. but some of those treatments I see on TV interest me. Not something I'm TOO worried about yet, but I am self-concious of my hairline and I hide it. :x Maybe I should photograph it and post it here, just to get an opinion on wheter or not it IS actual balding?

Also, Milfseeker, cool it right now. Attacking such a widely respected member might get you some guff from the community. I personally don't like seeing you attack someone I respect and I'm sure others can say the same.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thing about an insult is it has to hit the mark to be hurtful, your attempts to insult me are just plain childish. Shut up or get more inventive, you're boring me.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
look if that "ponytail" is like 3 centimeters in circumference then you have some thin ass hair, and believe me I've seen my share of bitches go bald. Stop being so freaking defensive.
So we have a new member....or maybe we don't.

Words to ponder. Does this person sound a bit familiar to anyone? The truth usually comes out in the wash.

One thing for sure, trollish behavior doesn't impress me at all.

Spoiled Princess is a very valued member of this board. I know it is easy for people to be jealous of a poster who has demonstrated wisdom in so many of her posts here.

I don't think I would want to attack this lady and face the wrath of her many friends here at the LPSG.

Obvisouly you have a bone from the past to pick with Spoiled Princess.

Time will tell. I don't think it will be long before the washing machine gets to the fast cycle draining all the truth out of the wash.

We will see.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have thining hair in the front. I guess I still look ok. I long for the hair of course...my hair was very nice and I always liked it long even when it wasn't popular to do so. It is shallow but I just really miss it. I had to cut it short because it is the only thing one can do. I even tried shaving it...not the best look on me for some reason...though it looks good on so many guys. The truth is a man just can't wear a wig. It just really doesn't ever look real...and on many men it just makes them look older. Get a good hair cut, a buzz, or shave. Take care of yourself physically. Looking healthy really is more sexy than the hair anyway. Cheers

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you not terribly tired of having to think up a new username every single time you get banned? What is this, like about 6 times already just this year?

jockboy78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad to hear the comments,could we please stay on topic hear and leave the personal stuff out, I feel better about shaving my head but always worried what women/men would think A.if I had a shaved head or B. if i wore a hair piece. I always thought it would be freaky to be in bed and have someone discover that I had a wig on-might kill the moment:) Losing hair is a tough thing to happen but I guess I'll just have to accept it, thanx.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
jockboy78, shaving? You didn't mention shaving in the opening. Are you doing that now or considering it?

milfseeker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So we have a new member....or maybe we don't.

Words to ponder. Does this person sound a bit familiar to anyone? The truth usually comes out in the wash.

One thing for sure, trollish behavior doesn't impress me at all.

Spoiled Princess is a very valued member of this board. I know it is easy for people to be jealous of a poster who has demonstrated wisdom in so many of her posts here.

I don't think I would want to attack this lady and face the wrath of her many friends here at the LPSG.

Obvisouly you have a bone from the past to pick with Spoiled Princess.

Time will tell. I don't think it will be long before the washing machine gets to the fast cycle draining all the truth out of the wash.

We will see.

Actually I have been a member once before, and I was banned.

I was asked to join the website again because I did not get an accurate look at the customer service part of it.

Isn't that ironic.

Ok. I'm done putting spaces between everything I write because its just so fucking important.

jockboy78

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually have kept my head shaved, totally, everyone says it is hot and to tell you the truth, I get hit on more by chicks now than before I shaved it off, I don't know how guys like it?? I was going bald, so I just decided to shave it clean, but have considered a hair piece and was looking into it but after getting some input, I'll just keep it shaved. It has just been a sticking point to me from time to time, I still wish I had hair:)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not enthusiastic about shaving but sometimes it looks good if other things match with it.

My hair is thin on top and not bad enough to consider a hairpiece. I do contemplate transplants from time-to-time.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
but have considered a hair piece and was looking into it but after getting some input, I'll just keep it shaved. It has just been a sticking point to me from time to time, I still wish I had hair:)
Great choice! Don't worry about the hair, though. Some have it, some don't; it's not a big deal.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think EVERY hairpiece can be spotted from outer space!.......Shaved or really closely buzzed is the way to go........I discovered a NEW erogenous zone when I started buzzing my hair.............rub my head and I get HARD!

:naughty:
Aint it the truth! I love it!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually have kept my head shaved, totally, everyone says it is hot, I don't know how guys like it??
I buzz my hair with a pair of clippers with no guard. I like the skinhead look, either totally shaved or buzzed. The Marines have been doing it for years. It's a big turn on for me on a fit, muscular guy. When I see a guy with long hair, I think right away "He would be hot if he cut his hair."

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shave some hair off your arse and apply directly to the forehead. Apply directly to the forehead. General Petraeus's hairpiece doesn't even match his real graying hair. And we are supposed to follow this guy? Trent Lott, Mitch McConnell. All totally bogus in and outside of their skulls.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started losing my hair when I was in my late 20s... ever since then I just shaved my head with a pair of clippers. Everybody says I look better bald, and it's much easier to manager (um, just a pair of clippers every few days =) and it's nice and cool during the summer, especially when the breeze kicks up. I prefer it and I'm lucky I have a nice shaped head, or else I'd look like... BILLY CORGAN - ugh.. =)