Hair pieces/wigs/hair systems

ripped rod

Expert Member
Media
I would hate to wear one and if anyone found out you have a hair piece - well...........

Bald is very much in!

Go for a very short crop if you are balding is my advice.

I think hair pieces are freaky as hell!! hehe!

Edit:ps. oh yeh, what the hell are "hair systems"? hehe!!

I am amazed by the # of bodybuilders, pro & non pro., who wear toupees. I often wonder if they are ever outted by fellow competitors. I read some posts about a bodybuilder, derek anthony. He was webcaming some guy, who saw derek's blond hair during a cam session, but derek had on a ballcap, and the toupee was on a wig stand. Derek had it in view, but he did not know it........The guy pointed it out to derek, and the screen went black.......:smile:

Toupee BBr's
Boyer Coe
Derek Anthony
Samir bannout
Gary Stryom
Marv Blauvelt
Porter Cottrell
Allen Sarkiszadeh
Darren Toma
Danny Hester
Danny Samaneigo
Grant Henderson AKA: Michaels

ripped rod

Expert Member
Media
I find it ridiculous when men buy a badly fitting wig and think people aren't going to notice they've suddenly acquired hair (especially in the case of men with grey hair who have a particular partiality for ginger wigs) at the age of 15 I nearly choked to death on some cereal when I was staying over at my best friends and her bald for 20 years dad appeared sporting a spiffy ginger wig which he seemed to feel we wouldn't even notice.

If you're a guy going bald I think the wisest thing to do is just accept it gracefully, there are certain things we can do to stay young (keeping a youthful outlook, dressing nicely, keeping fit and trim) wearing a dead badger on your head isn't one of them.

The comb over is thankfully dying out, but to speed it's demise it should be declared a criminal offence.

Derek with wig & Big C....

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: traianus11

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind balding, if I had a nicely-shaped head. As it is, however, I have a more lopsided top-of-the-head. >_> So no bald for me. :x

I'm with you on this one, I shave my head when I was in the Navy, big mistake. Looked like I was trying out for the role of egghead.

I was at a meeting in DC a few weeks ago and some one at the meeting I didn't even know gave me this compliment. Damn, you got a big head!

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wondered what people on here thought of hair pieces?? I have seen some real good ones that are totally undetectable but real $$$$, the cheap ones look like shit and are a dead give away.
There is NO SUCH THING as an undetectable Hair piece/wig/hair system, I don't care how much they cost.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 20 and clearly thinning; my dad went bald in his 20s as well. He was 29 when I was born and I can never remember him with hair. However, he rocks the short male pattern baldness well, so I just hope it works out that well for me.

It just kinda sucks considering how young I am and how nice my hair is; I was always the long haired blonde guitarist/surfer looking guy and constantly got compliments on it from girls. It was hilarious. At sorority mixers they thought I would actually be interested in discussing hair care...."no, I don't get it highlighted...no, I don't use X Y and Z product in it...no, I don't straighten it... no, I don't blowdry it...I just wash it and throw a towel over it to try and actually muss it up because it falls so straight and flat." Good way to pick out girls I would NOT be interested in.

Not that I'm really bald or anything yet, but there's a noticeable receding hairline and I can't wear it long anymore without it looking very thin. I blame genes and major stress and anxiety since I've been in college. It really bothered me for awhile, but at this point I'm realizing that...uh, I'm attractive anyways, and now I look slightly...less like a kid

Can't really tell too well from these pictures, but I don't have any recent pictures of myself that really highlight it. Mostly the 2nd picture is just funny. Shock and Surprise! I'm showing my face!

Attachments

denny

Just Browsing
Media
Most people don't get it. The whole thing about a wig or hair system is how it makes you feel about yourself. It might give you the self confidence to do things you you wouldn't otherwise do. I wore one for several years and believe me it gave me self cofidence. Also I think when you feel sexy you are going to project that image.