Hair pulling and ass slapping while fucking

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Edited to add:
And no - never ask for it - can't be asked for. It has to come all by itself. If I have to ask for it, that means the guy in his general personality make-up doesn't possess that dominant quality that I'm looking for in that instant. As far as the light biting goes - yep - that too.
Wow. Isn't it a lot to expect to find a guy that will get it exactly the way you want it, without communication?

We can see from some of the other posts, that even amongst women who like a bit of this kind of roughness, some don't like hair pulling while others don't like ass slapping. I don't see how this is likely be worked out without communication, or at least strong signals.

Or are we getting into the sort of territory where guys are somehow expected to know things like when "no" actually means "yes"?

FF

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Isn't it a lot to expect to find a guy that will get it exactly the way you want it, without communication?

We can see from some of the other posts, that even amongst women who like a bit of this kind of roughness, some don't like hair pulling while others don't like ass slapping. I don't see how this is likely be worked out without communication, or at least strong signals.

Or are we getting into the sort of territory where guys are somehow expected to know things like when "no" actually means "yes"?

FF

I agree. How would a guy know? A real Catch 22.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't expect men to be psychic. About the ass slapping, I'll make sure the subject comes up in conversation somehow so they know my thoughts on it. This is why I'm all the more irritated when it happens, it means he wasn't fucking paying attention.

For the stuff I do like, if it does come up in conversation I'll express my thoughts on it and if he was paying attention there are rewards to be had.:wink:

I won't go through a laundry list of turn-ons, though. If it's something that occurs to him naturally then it's wonderful. Not so if it seems like he's running through a mental checklist.

I will confess to having written a tutorial of my body for one guy who seriously needed it.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't expect men to be psychic. About the ass slapping, I'll make sure the subject comes up in conversation somehow so they know my thoughts on it. This is why I'm all the more irritated when it happens, it means he wasn't fucking paying attention.

For the stuff I do like, if it does come up in conversation I'll express my thoughts on it and if he was paying attention there are rewards to be had.:wink:

I won't go through a laundry list of turn-ons, though. If it's something that occurs to him naturally then it's wonderful. Not so if it seems like he's running through a mental checklist.

I will confess to having written a tutorial of my body for one guy who seriously needed it.
You are my hero!

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I in no way expect my partner to be psychic or to automatically know what I want. I will signal what I like - through words or through actions. I'm not adverse to a guy being adventurous and searching his way forward with me, as I want to do with him. I'll give strong enough signals for him to likely know whether I like it or not. That exploration is in itself something I like as it sometimes makes me discover things I've not yet tried but find that I like.

If he slaps my butt and I pull away, or express in words "not like that, I don't like it" - I expect him to understand that this isn't an avenue to continue exploring. If he's caressing me, moving towards up my neck and I bend my head forward, exposing it, in words or sounds making him know I appreciate it I expect him to understand that this is something he should continue trying to see where we end up. If he tries to grab hold of my hair and I express even more strongly that I like it, I expect him to understand this is something I enjoy. If the grip is too hard and I say "ouch" or "not so hard" I expect that he has learned where my approximate limit goes.

But I will not give explicit orders. "Could you please stroke me", "could you please grab hold of my hair", "could you please fuck me slowly", "that turns me on", "this turns me off", etc. That to me takes away much of the exploration and spontaneity that comes with sex and makes it into giving and receiving orders on how to get the other person off the quickest way possible.

Communication, yes of course, through words, through sounds, through body langauage, through other channels - but not an ABC-book or guided tour of exactly how to behave to turn me on (if anything you guys reading what I post here would have a much better "tutorial" to me than probably any guy I've met IRL as my posts here do reveal quite a lot of my turn-ons and turn-offs).

For my own part I've found that most guys that have a dominant streak in them naturally and from the beginning will pick up the clues I send more than well and more or less automatically move into a role that will turn me on. For those that have it to a lesser degree or not at all - they will miss some or all of these clues and the end result will be accordingly.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife's buttocks have a sweetspot on each side and she enjoys a light volley when the mood and scenario are right. She's on top, my hands are gripping her hips & ass, often with my thumbs massaging the sweet spot near her hip joint, cupping and squeezing, pulling her tight and pushing her back. Punctuated with percussion. Game on.

Where "a bit o' slap and tickle" come from anyway?

She has long thick hair and loves my fingers raking and twisting in it. That can be enough to require a wardrobe change if we are not in a position to engage in it right away. Wet.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
Oh this post is made for me! I loooooooooooooooove getting my hair pulled. In any situation really, whether it be when making out, doggie style...anything. I just get so turned on by it. It has something to do with feeling passionate and being wanted so bad. I love ass slapping too, the best is when I'm riding him. I like it hard or soft, but if he slaps it, then grabs my ass and slams me down. Oh fuck thats so hot

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Oh this post is made for me! I loooooooooooooooove getting my hair pulled. In any situation really, whether it be when making out, doggie style...anything. I just get so turned on by it. It has something to do with feeling passionate and being wanted so bad. I love ass slapping too, the best is when I'm riding him. I like it hard or soft, but if he slaps it, then grabs my ass and slams me down. Oh fuck thats so hot
DAUUUM girl! you know how to make it visually perfect out of words....

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
okie dokie my darling. You asked for it...

I love it when we are getting in a heated debate over world politics when he suddenly leans in and kisses me midsentence. I feel him lightly graze my cheek with fingers, enough to make me shiver. His hand grasps the back of my neck and squeezes gently once, and pulls me in towards him, deepening the kiss. Rough fingers spread up, as my hair falls in between them. With his palm against the back of my head, his fingers curl in and around my long strands. He pulls back with his fingers intertwind in my hair slowly but hard, but his palm makes sure my mouth meets his harder than before.

So there was your hair pull....more?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ass Slapping - Uhhhh No Thanks, stupid and not a turn on.

Hair Pulling - Used to like it when I was younger but for the past 5-10 years it is neutral.

Hands around neck / shoulders with firm grip (no choking) now that is a turn-on.

Hands on waist pulling me back hard (doggy style) or pushing me down hard (cowgirl) is a turn on.

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every woman i've ever fucked like the whole hair pulling and none have complained about the ass slaping. I had a "mistress" once who was a real freak. she liked it anywhere i put it. Once when fucking her doggie style I was doing the whole pulling hair and leaning back w/ it while tilting her head back and I smacked her ass... the moan she made from it got me to thinking... I let go of her hair as I leaned into her, grabbed her around the throat and started squezzing (she was getting turned on more suddenly) and then shoved my finger in her ass. talk about awesome. her pussy became so wet I started falling out of it. she talked about it afterwards and told me how turned on she was by that and asked where it came from. I don't know, I'm freak, it just comes to me. that was a very good night.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a posting mood today.
A lot of women I have chatted with LOVE having their hair pulled and their asses slapped while fucking. Do the ladies here like that? If so then>>>

Questions: Why is it a turn on? How hard? Too hard, not hard enuff? How do you let your guy know you want that?

Gay men too if reading this. Do you like having your hair pulled and ass slapped?

Ass Slapping - YES! Big Turn on, really makes my juices flow.
Hair Pulling - I can live without it. It is neither a turn on nor a turn off.
Hands around neck - No choking! I'm asthmatic I don't get the whole gasping for air as sex play thing.
Shoulders with firm grip - YES! Especially if it is in conjunction with deep thrusts and grinding.
Hands on waist - pulling me back hard doggy style or pushing me down hard (cowgirl) is a turn on.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES YES YES :)

All of the above when in the right sexual situation ( a flurry of passion not in a spooning sex moment ) are a HUGE turn on.

I love men being manly and taking charge during sex. I love grunting and slight dirty talk, and love a slap on the butt when I am cumming.

I also like hair pulling, enough to hold my head back while they kiss or bite my neck...droool....animal, primal, hot sex...love love love it!!!

x
Honey