Hair pulling and ass slapping while fucking

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very interesting,it's good to know that other lady's like these forms of play in moderation.Lisa however likes for me to take it a bit further.Thats why we play with a safe word,so I know when it's getting to be too much.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love both. Can turn my pussy into an absolute cum faucet given they are administered at the right time, by the right man. MB said it best in her first reply.....however:

My wife's buttocks have a sweetspot on each side and she enjoys a light volley when the mood and scenario are right. She's on top, my hands are gripping her hips & ass, often with my thumbs massaging the sweet spot near her hip joint, cupping and squeezing, pulling her tight and pushing her back. Punctuated with percussion. Game on.

Where "a bit o' slap and tickle" come from anyway?

She has long thick hair and loves my fingers raking and twisting in it. That can be enough to require a wardrobe change if we are not in a position to engage in it right away. Wet.

So hot. :clit:

Oh this post is made for me! I loooooooooooooooove getting my hair pulled. In any situation really, whether it be when making out, doggie style...anything. I just get so turned on by it. It has something to do with feeling passionate and being wanted so bad. I love ass slapping too, the best is when I'm riding him. I like it hard or soft, but if he slaps it, then grabs my ass and slams me down. Oh fuck thats so hot

Ditto. Yes, you do have a way with words.....

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
For me I'm going to slap your ass (and more than once should it please me) even if you don't want me to and you'll like.

If you try to get away from that spanking I'll grab you by the hair and hold you there until your bottom has the proper flush color that goes along with sex.:biggrin1:

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
For me I'm going to slap your ass (and more than once should it please me) even if you don't want me to and you'll like.

If you try to get away from that spanking I'll grab you by the hair and hold you there until your bottom has the proper flush color that goes along with sex.:biggrin1:
oh damn thats hot

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
oh if you only knew what awaits me..... you would be the jealous one

Ohh, that's right. You got company coming. Well you win some you lose some. Sniff, sniff....

I can say I knew Shelby before some well drawn LPSG'er ruined her for all other men. I'll try to be happy for you and not too jealous.:biggrin1:

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me spankings exciting because they are always a suprise. Getting a swat in the midst of thinking of nothing else but more thrusting is just so exciting. As for hair pulling, I like that because I feel taken. Sometimes I want to take, more times I would rather be taken.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES YES YES :)

All of the above when in the right sexual situation ( a flurry of passion not in a spooning sex moment ) are a HUGE turn on.

I love men being manly and taking charge during sex. I love grunting and slight dirty talk, and love a slap on the butt when I am cumming.

I also like hair pulling, enough to hold my head back while they kiss or bite my neck...droool....animal, primal, hot sex...love love love it!!!

x
Honey

Well wildhoney your responses are fantastic as always, and with a body like yours, I can only imagine a good hard animalistic fuck would be right up your alley. Your images just seep sex. That is a compliment.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So many great answers ladies! The pulling back of the head, exposing the neck, spanking . . . your explanations were all incredibly erotic! And exactly how i would love it with a regular guy too.

One of your questions was why it was a turn on. For me, it really depends on who it is. Because i am a submissive/switch, i love the Dominance of the male over me. Even subtle domination is incredible.

As for too hard or not hard enough? Again, depends on who it is. My Dom (if i still had one that is) could hit me as hard as he wanted. As long as the marks weren’t permanent. I actually loved to have bruises on my ass afterwards - they’re like trophies. Of course being hit that hard was not pleasurable, other than the pleasure of pleasing your Master.

But the eroticism of pain can be trained. I’m actually in the process of training my husband to enjoy pain, and he’s going quite well. Anyway, if a regular guy tried to do that to me without discussing it first? I would be out the door. All things with Doms are negotiated in a contract, so you feel safer.

How to let them know you want that? Tell them. I tell my husband all the time, but unfortunately he just doesn’t have a dominant bone in his body. :) He simply can’t hit me hard enough or do the dominant hair pulling. So some day, i’ll have to find another Dom for that. In the meantime, a little occasional rough-housing (usually me to him - making ME the Dominant), nipple pinching and a little of “what she said” (the other women who posted), and i’m good! :)